10 hours ago, Epic Technic said:

I hope there are some people here who know premiere well. Whenever, I add text to my videos and render them, the text never looks sharp. I use Premiere Pro CC 2015. I usually have my resolution set to 1920x1080, rendered in H.264 with a high bit rate, but the text never looks as sharp as it did when I used Sony Vegas Pro 13.0. I have used other render settings, and tried many different fonts, but it never looks crisp. Could it have something to do with the text settings or anti-aliasing? Oh, and yes I have googled it, but I can't seem to find anything. 

I have used Premiere for quite some time but I have never been experiencing the same problem so it's not easy to help you. One thing I can think of is the sequence settings. Is your resolution set to 1920x1080 in the sequence settings as well? If not, that might be the problem. 

I am quite a novice at this and have very little equipment for filming my Nexus 6 Phone that takes nice pics and videos for filming and a few desk lamps. (I want to spend my money on LEGO) I have found that my shots taken inside I can never get enough light into them for them to look good. I end up shooting them in my tiny yard, this makes my shots very limited. I found that shooting them in the afternoon around 1 - 2 pm allows the light to be the most bright and not overly shadowy! 

I have forchenetly just gotten Adobe Premere / After Affects So I have started to edit with those

22 hours ago, HallBricks said:

I have used Premiere for quite some time but I have never been experiencing the same problem so it's not easy to help you. One thing I can think of is the sequence settings. Is your resolution set to 1920x1080 in the sequence settings as well? If not, that might be the problem. 

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I have my sequence  set at 1080p, so I wonder if it may have something to do with anti-aliasing. Though, maybe there is nothing wrong with the text, and its just me...

4 hours ago, BrickbyBrickTechnic said:

DaVinci resolve doesnt work on my computer. 

If the issue is with it not finding any panels then I think I know how to fix your problem. When you open the DaVinci Resolve installer, you can select what to install, make sure install everything you don't already have installed. 

Capture3.PNG

Edited by Epic Technic

I use Sony Vegas Pro myself. I'm sure there are better alternatives but I'm familiar with the interface now :laugh:

Here is a little slideshow I made just now. I don't have a 4K camera so video tends to look grainy and dull, that's why I prefer slideshows for now.

Edited by therealjustin