Kodan Black

[O - H04] - Field Work

Tags: Land Vehicle

Previously...

// PERSONAL DIARY //

ED-208 and I visited one of our geological study sites on Crofter's Ridge. They had been studying some weird mineral deposits and I thought it best to personally check it out. Dr. Allison was back at the lab taking a look at the samples with a team as we wanted to try and figure out if this was potentially beneficial to Octan. Luckily my robot dog that Dr. Allison had named "Gidget" joined us. ED-208 continued to insist something was odd about Gidget, but I told him it was just a robot pet and was harmless.

When we arrived at the site the crew there was quite happy to show us what they had been doing and their recent discoveries. I find geology pretty boring, I mean who cares about rocks, but I certainly respect the amount of passion they have for their chosen field. Even Gidget seemed very interested in the work being done. She stayed near us the whole time, they really have these robot dogs figured out!

I can't help but feel like something weird is going on here. Between the weird lab and the anomalous mineral deposits it just seems ... odd. I'm hoping that once I check in with Dr. Allison that she has made some progress to help explain some of this!

29866125370_0118e33c4e_c.jpg

Extra pics:

30077257761_34d059852e_c.jpg

30047517122_70380dd0c6_c.jpg

30077258241_199ab204a5_c.jpg

30126794836_2623c12ddd_c.jpg

Images are inline, thanks for the help!

Edited by Kodan Black
make the pics appear

You can click on 'insert other media' at the bottom of the post entry field and paste the URL in there too.

30 minutes ago, LucByard said:

You can click on 'insert other media' at the bottom of the post entry field and paste the URL in there too.

I tried that, but it wouldn't let me click the Insert button to complete it. But apparently just the image URL gets detected and works. Thanks!