Swan Dutchman

[WIP] [MOC] Harrower-class Dreadnought

Great result and excellent job - love the weathering effect and it's actually a really nice looking ship to boot.  On the LDD front, each to their own, I love people sharing their LDDs so I'm able to make the ships I like, but equally I fully appreciate why people don't as others do take advantage, or those who share files/instructions for a fee.  

Regardless thanks again for sharing the WIP shots and the end result is well worth exhibiting.

That's one sleek looking star destroyer!

Thanks for sharing your WIP & completed photos! Would love to include this ship in my collection but I totally respect your decision for not sharing. :thumbup: But I can only hope otherwise, right? :laugh:

Very, very good work !

I did some ships like that in the past, and it has always been a pain to make the right structure with the right angles. By far the most difficult part of the design process.

When I read you WIP descriptions, it seems that getting the right angles was simple. It even looks like you were lucky sometimes.

Was it some kind of happy accident ?

That thing is like a tailored suit: neat, crisp lines everywhere :)

Looks fantastic and is a great scale. 

Good work on finishing the model! It looks great, just as expected ;)

One question: why did you opt on attaching tiles to clips for the edges of the hull? I have seen this technique used before, but it doesn't seem to be a logical solution looking at the real models.

Oh my god, I just checked here, how is it going and it's finished! What a superb MOC, the SNOT technic is beautiful as well as the inner structure. Congratulations on this, thank you for showing it to us!

This is awesome !! I followed your progress on flickr and man did it payed off, everything looks fantastic here, i reallly like how you used the old greys to give it that weathered look.

Very Nice ,

Can you add more photos ?

I would like to see all the details of the back !!

and between the reactors

Awesome jobs !!

Awesome, I can't believe I've only just seen this!

I wouldn't know where to begin with a moc of this size built mainly from solid bricks and snot. Great job with the frame it looks extremely sturdy; angles look spot on. :thumbup:

Kind regards, Ellis.

Hi,

Would you sell the LDD or the model itself ?

That's a long time i looked at this one without finding anything approchaing the real look and feel of the ship.

Sorry for the necro, but I just discovered this thread. I don't know much about the ship, but this MOC looks phenomenal! I really appreciate that you show the internal structure and intermediate stages. It's a beautiful build from start to finish. 

Don't the harrowers have solid rear engines? 

ModelHarrowerBattleCruiserBack1.png

I've seen some fan art that shows them with normalized engine nozzles, but all the in-game models have these two huge triangular ports.

The cinematics have them with seperated rounded engines. The attached is from Return.

Fall_of_Korriban_TOR.jpg