Sign in to follow this  
Elostirion

[ESL - KMA] Capture the Flag... and burn it!

30035044791_490097620d_b.jpg

The "Eagles of Terreli" are some of Eslandola's finest soldiers in the colonies. The group of mercenaries, despite their very individual
arms (some of them wear old-fashioned weapons like shields, axes or even a bow), show a high level of discipline. Their creativity,
motivation and especially their individuality, resulting in a large variety of unique skills, makes them perfectly suited for the small
conflicts on the islands. Thus they were sent to protect Eslandola's claims on Isla de Victoria.

30158636675_d052b84174_z.jpg

Just a few hours ago they had attacked a company of Mardierians by surprise and captured their flag.
Which they were no about to burn. The Eagles of Terreli always had a huge level of amusement, resulting
in great comraderie.

30158638755_af0e01c6c2_z.jpg

The had also captured some goodies. In fact, they had taken two oxen, some bread, apples and bananas
and carrots. And a rowing boat. And some wheels and some yellow leather. Combining those materials
they quickly crafted a rowboat-carriage, towed by an ox. One of them rode the other ox. Obvious solution,
of course.

30074023451_e5db0dc0e2_z.jpg

Right now they made halt at one of their outposts, a small watchtower. The eagles who were on watch
there were also responsible for hunting, so supply Fuerte Unido with meat. Which they did with some
great success.

30123650186_5599b8e870_z.jpg

Burning a Mardierian flag is always great fun. Always.

30074026161_7bed0223a7_c.jpg

Edited by Elostirion

You are so good at the irregular bases for your builds. And you get a lot of color into this build! Where do those lavender plant stems come from? And I need to get some of those lime leaves.

Another fantastic build from you! :thumbup:

I know them from the latest Frozen Set and bought a bunch at bricklink.

Thanks for the comments, blackdeathgr and Capt Wolf. Those praises keep making me happy! :-) 

"Always." :pir-grin:

Wonderful build with great colours and a fine story! I like the irregular base and the watchtower.

However, I did not know that Mardier actually had troops on this island! There have been actuals acts of violence now! :pir-look:

Great build Elositirion, I really like that watch tower and you've got a great collection of olive stalks! :pir-wink:

That watchtower is absolutely awesome, as is the colourscheme. My favourite detail has to be the drying meat tough :wub: 

Edited by TitusV
typo