Prior Build: Concerns in the Ministries

The situation in New Terra is developing by the hour, and the diplomatic services of Corrington are busily trying to keep ahead of things, continually preparing and adjusting the proper response.

30014992481_527f975182_c.jpg

Recent developments has even prompted Corrington to put old differences aside and reach out to old enemies to ensure that order and law rule in the Brick Seas.
Hence, representatives of different government branches have met with an Olean diplomat to send off a small delegation towards Granoleon with all possible haste in the dark of night.

Only time will show what will come of this...

Neat night effect, Bregir, and very nice scene with a lot of worried-looking people! :laugh: :grin:  The tiled ground works great, and I'm looking forward to seeing what this all comes to! :pir-wink:

Simple scene in a great presentation, I have to agree that I love this effect.

But the minifig-selection and especially their faces shows such a love for details - amazing!

27 minutes ago, blackdeathgr said:

Hahaha, so the wheels are turning...!!! Great reaction and i soo love that darkened photos of yours!

Turning indeed - and I can hardly keep up! Everytime I think we got a response ready, Eslandola messes up again! :pir-grin:

And thanks - this really was a very fast build, but it turned out nice, I think.

3 minutes ago, Garmadon said:

Neat night effect, Bregir, and very nice scene with a lot of worried-looking people! :laugh: :grin:  The tiled ground works great, and I'm looking forward to seeing what this all comes to! :pir-wink:

Thanks, Garmadon - it's not like you greenies allow our diplomats to stick to normal working hours! :pir-tongue:

And truth be told, I am also looking forward to seeing where this leads! :pir-grin:

2 minutes ago, Elostirion said:

Simple scene in a great presentation, I have to agree that I love this effect.

But the minifig-selection and especially their faces shows such a love for details - amazing!

Thanks, Elos! I have always been impressed with how expressive the minifig can be, and really enjoy experimenting with them. Glad you like it.

Great job continuing the diplomatic story of the day in BoBS. This is really the best part of the game.

I fear I'm just repeating what others have said, but the standout qualities of this build are the night effect and the expressive minifig head selection. Well done! :thumbup:

As already commented the mini figure selection and night effect are great. I too am looking forward to where we are all going - exciting times ahead for BoBS!!