Jim

42056 - Porsche GT3 RS - Customer Stickers V1 and V2

@8421XXL Walter, really great sticker sets - i will contacting you for ordering - but first a suggestion/question/plea: Unfortunatelly the D-N-R sticker should be reverse, means R-N-D as in all real cars and therefore also in the real Porsche GT3RS... Would it be possible and may i ask you if you would like to make and sell such a sticker, ie. the same as the retail mid-console sticker but just R and D exchanged? This would be great and i would immediately ordering ;-)

Anyway: Thanks again für the great GT3RS-Door stickers! Kudos!

On ‎24‎-‎5‎-‎2017 at 11:21 AM, Kumbbl said:

@8421XXL Walter, really great sticker sets - i will contacting you for ordering - but first a suggestion/question/plea: Unfortunatelly the D-N-R sticker should be reverse, means R-N-D as in all real cars and therefore also in the real Porsche GT3RS... Would it be possible and may i ask you if you would like to make and sell such a sticker, ie. the same as the retail mid-console sticker but just R and D exchanged? This would be great and i would immediately ordering ;-)

Anyway: Thanks again für the great GT3RS-Door stickers! Kudos!

Thank you for the coplements Kumbbl!

With regards to console sticker, I have send a PM

I ordered both versions recently and received them very quickly, especially given how far they had to travel.  Communications with Walter went very well.  It was a pleasant experience and the stickers are nice.  No pictures, as I'm building my 42056 slowly (its a "I work on it when I'm not working on other Lego projects" side project), but I am excited to add these stickers to the model.  I will probably combine version 1 with the version 2 spoiler sticker and save the others for when I get around to building the body shell in an alternate color (probably yellow).  

On 5/28/2017 at 2:31 AM, BimmerBoy said:

I ordered both versions recently and received them very quickly, especially given how far they had to travel.  Communications with Walter went very well.  It was a pleasant experience and the stickers are nice.  No pictures, as I'm building my 42056 slowly (its a "I work on it when I'm not working on other Lego projects" side project), but I am excited to add these stickers to the model.  I will probably combine version 1 with the version 2 spoiler sticker and save the others for when I get around to building the body shell in an alternate color (probably yellow).  

thank you for your kind words BimmerBoy!

I am glad I could have helped you out!

If and when you build your Porsche, do not forget the upload some photos ;-)

hi, iam just in the middle of the build for my grandson and would like a set of stickers, how can i place my order i would like the first version with a spoiler sticker as well. thanks steve. 

6 minutes ago, lotusteve said:

hi, iam just in the middle of the build for my grandson and would like a set of stickers, how can i place my order i would like the first version with a spoiler sticker as well. thanks steve. 

I will bring you in contact with the supplier of the stickers :thumbup:

9 minutes ago, Jim said:

I will bring you in contact with the supplier of the stickers :thumbup:

thankyou Jim. 

4 minutes ago, heinekmadsen said:

Hi... Can I get i touch with the seller?

Email sent :thumbup:

1 minute ago, michald69 said:

Could you share this email with me, if it's not a problem?

Done!

Hello, I too would like to purchase a set of stickers if possible, could you put me in touch with the maker / seller please? 

Email sent.

8 minutes ago, Richard Dower said:

Can you buy these off ebay? 

Not sure, but the seller is (Walter) EB member @8421XXL, so you can contact him directly. But new members can't send PM's.

12 minutes ago, Jim said:

Email sent.

Not sure, but the seller is (Walter) EB member @8421XXL, so you can contact him directly. But new members can't send PM's.

I would really love a version in Red, for my White 42056 mod. 

11 minutes ago, sam5560 said:

Thanks Jim 

No problem!

8 minutes ago, Richard Dower said:

I would really love a version in Red, for my White 42056 mod. 

That will be difficult, since they are not printed with a color printer.

15 hours ago, Jim said:

No problem!

That will be difficult, since they are not printed with a color printer.

Hi Richard,

Jim is right, they are available in black only. If you wish to purchase these, PM me pls.

I'm a new member and eager to begin building my new GT3 RS.  Can you tell me how to contact you to purchase V1 stickers?  I cannot seem to send PM.

6 hours ago, ezhspeed said:

I'm a new member and eager to begin building my new GT3 RS.  Can you tell me how to contact you to purchase V1 stickers?  I cannot seem to send PM.

Try now!