30285026592_b21dcc542a.jpg

Settlement Name: Trador

Ownership: MAESTRO in name of Eslandola

Mayor: Sir Yohannes Ethiximus ( @Maxim I )

Governor: Lord Maximilian Damaximus ( @Maxim I )

Settlement status: City

Settlement points (jan 619): 122

Trade Value (jan 619): 322 db

Funds in the BoC: 750 db

Who can own property in Trador:  anyone when asked permission

Who can freebuild in Trador:  anyone

Extra:

• Please post any free-builds that take place in Trador in this thread.
  • If you want to license a piece of property in Trador, you must be someone (in some faction)! Post in this thread and fill out the web form.
  • Etymology: Trador comes from "Trade" and the Dutch word "Dorp" (village)

-

Island information

Island #: 13 Claimed by Eslandola
Nickname: The Shadow
Geographical Features: This Island has a natural bay ideal for a trading post. The island is well guarded by steep rocky coasts
on most sides, and the water is deep.

Rumors: More than one sailor has independently reported seeing a massive black shadow in the sea circling around the island. The
more suspicious of sailors suspect this is a sea monster, or sea monsters, lurking beneath the foam to swallow their ships whole, while
the more academic postulate this could be a school of fish, indicating good fishing waters, or even a pod of whales, drawn to this island
for unknown reasons. Nevertheless, sailors, and the natives, have avoided this island.

-

Location of Trador:

32457939126_74bb83e3a4_c.jpg

32335106152_3acf4acdf9_m.jpg

-

Soldiers stationed in Trador

• MAESTRO Golden Stars - 1st Battalion | MAESTRO | General Samu the Dragon
  • Trador Guards - 1st Battalion | Trador | Lieutenant Wilhelmus

La Sombra Forts protecting Trador

External Forts protecting Trador

-

List of licensed properties in Trador:

-

List of unlicensed properties in Trador:

-

Properties for sale:

• Ready to be licenced
    • None yet

The Trador Estate Contract:

Spoiler

29812785184_1f9d6e3361_c.jpg

-

Started projects

-

The Trador Development Tax

Spoiler

The Trador Development Tax

What is the point of taxes when the owners are already filthy rich? Can one of those ports that raised taxes the past months show that it actually benefitted the growth?

As progressive city, visiting fleets will have now to "pay" a development tax.

• 1-3 vessels (same flagship): 1 small property
  • 4-6 vessels (same flagship): 1 medium property or 2 small
  • 7+ vessels (same flagship): 1 large property or equivalent.

Properties to be licenced before the next MRCA started

So for every different flagship, a property is wanted. One vessel sailing on its own = 1 flagship

If help needed by licencing or not interested in licencing, the city of Trador (or one of its council members) is intersted in buying the licencing rights of your property for 10 (small)/ 20 (medium) / 30 (large) db's.

The Trador Development Tax will be in effect the next MRCA. Ships currently in the harbour are free of tax for this month.

July 9 - 618 AE

Sir Yohannes Ethiximus,
Mayor of Trador

---

Trador when entering city status:

37552758756_ccb384a3d0_c.jpg

Edited by Maxim I

@SkaForHire

Besides the whole island 11 discussion stuff, I am still claiming those little islands in the South East to be part of island 13 as you can see on my sketch :pir-grin: (otherwise island 13 is really puny...)

On 05/10/2016 at 2:12 PM, Maxim I said:

note, as I will build more than I can licence, feel free to buy property from me

If you are in need of funding, the Montoya Estate might be interested in setting up an Eslandian shell-corporation! :pir-wink:

As usual Román Esteban Fontonajo is always interested in further business. So if at some point in the future I have licensing capacities I will definitely take that offer as well. :-) 

13 hours ago, Bregir said:

If you are in need of funding, the Montoya Estate might be interested in setting up an Eslandian shell-corporation! :pir-wink:

There will be a medium education building for sale/hire before the end of the month :)

10 hours ago, Elostirion said:

As usual Román Esteban Fontonajo is always interested in further business. So if at some point in the future I have licensing capacities I will definitely take that offer as well. :-) 

There will be a medium textile factory for sale/hire before the end of the month :)

-

In other news, the flag of Trador has been slightly adapted to make it smoother :pir-sweet:

4 hours ago, Maxim I said:

There will be a medium education building for sale/hire before the end of the month :)

Sounds like something for the Royal Society to get involved in! Count us in!

The first Real Estate Contract in the new world will soon be real!!!

29812785184_1f9d6e3361_c.jpg

All properties that are for rent in Trador will be rented according to this contract.

30285026592_b21dcc542a.jpg

The hamlet of Trador offers tradequarters to merchants!

Are you looking for a space where you can stock your goods, exchange them and count your money?

Are you especially looking for a safe place to do this?

Or are you interested in expanding your trade emperium?

Then this is your chance to become a mayor trade partner of Trador!

How does it works?

• For an amount of 100 db's, you are granted your own house and storageroom at the quays of Trador.
  • There are 8 properties to be sold
  • You are requested to send your trade emblem / coat of arms, the name of your company / family and the representing colours.
  • You will earn 15 db's a month for the first 3 months and from the 4th month on, you will earn 25 db's each month!
  • Your ships will have full inclusive harbor rights. This means that as long as your ship is in our harbour, it won't get attacked by other vessels. Not even when your faction is at war with Trador!
    • Ofcourse these harbor rights are granted as long as the owner of these rights itself is not attacking Trador or a vessel/city belonging to MAESTRO.
  • Your property will be yours as long as you don't sell them. They can't be seized by Trador, even not in times of war. If the owner of the property has attacked MAESTRO or one of its vessels or cities, the owner will not enjoy the yield of its property as long as he is in a state of WAR with MAESTRO and it will be MAESTRO who will enjoy the yields as long as the owner is not at peace with MAESTRO.
  • There are also out of EGS benefits like excellent relations, possibility of attending VIP-events, ...

Dates:

• Deadline for signing in: December 10th 616 AE
  • Deadline for sending the db's: December 21st 616 AE
  • Start of earning revenues: January 617 AE

Signing up is open to all nations except Mardier and except the nation of the Walrus! (as we don't want to lose our pinguins in the Pine Sol Factory!)

Don't miss this chance!

edit:

This looks like a nice social thing to me.

Everyone who signs up will see his interests represented in bricks in one of my next builds.

Edited by Maxim I

The Smaugton family, with their eyes on the port access that is granted, wants to invest those 100 DB for the granted space.

Our emblem:

12571237_1731164450449452_991572274_n_zp

Of course, we use the colours of our beloved Corrington nation, the scarlet and black.

To the Mayor of Trador,

The Montoya Estate may well be interested in purchasing a property. However, a few questions arise:

1) Will lost revenue during wars be reimbursed after peace has been established? This is relevant for the case where the owner of the property cannot be blamed for the state of war.

2) What of the situation where Maestro is the instigator of conflict? What sort of protection will be offered against this contingency?

Looking forward to your clarifications.

Your servant

Ibn al'Sayeed

The Montoya Estate

22 minutes ago, Maxim I said:

possibility of attending VIP-events,

That's where you got my attention! :tongue:

Román Fontonajo is happy to take the deal and invest 100 DBs. He'd even be willing to invest more than 100 DBs and buy more than one property if there is a chance.

Coat of arms and all further details will follow.

Edited by Elostirion

5 hours ago, Tomsche said:

The Smaugton family, with their eyes on the port access that is granted, wants to invest those 100 DB for the granted space.

Our emblem:

12571237_1731164450449452_991572274_n_zp

Of course, we use the colours of our beloved Corrington nation, the scarlet and black.

Noted :)

5 hours ago, Bregir said:

To the Mayor of Trador,

The Montoya Estate may well be interested in purchasing a property. However, a few questions arise:

1) Will lost revenue during wars be reimbursed after peace has been established? This is relevant for the case where the owner of the property cannot be blamed for the state of war.

2) What of the situation where Maestro is the instigator of conflict? What sort of protection will be offered against this contingency?

Looking forward to your clarifications.

Your servant

Ibn al'Sayeed

The Montoya Estate

That's where you got my attention! :tongue:

Good questions:

1) no, as this is only the case if the owner attacks sth belonging to MAESTRO. So if there is a war, the owner keeps its rights and revenues as long as he does not betray the city of Trador by attacking its owners. If he does so, he will lose the revenues from that point forward till the moment there is peace again between the owner and MAESTRO. Lost revenues are lost.

2) now the second case is much more interesting. As said, all ships are safe in Trador (as long as there is no agression between the owner ans MAESTRO). It also means that MAESTRO can not attack those ships as it will violate its own code then.

The properties are owned by the owner as long as he does not sells that property and the rights it comes along with. Those properties will not be seized by Trador and can not be seized by Eslandola as it belongs to the city of Trador (in other words, an Eslandolan entity will licence it). If the owner is the agressor against MAESTRO, revenues will be lost for a certain period.

If there would be a case where the owner is the victim, he still will enjoy the rights of his property (and the according harborrights) as he is not the agressor.

It kinda sounds like a mess, but the bottom line is simple: there will be enough enemies to fight in the future. Our goal is to establish and maintain very durable relations with others and we have no intention to break those bonds and betray our tradepartners :)

ooc: in games like CIV, total War, Imperial Glory, I never betray my alliances, and that's what I hope to do here in Bobs as well :)

5 hours ago, Elostirion said:

Román Fontonajo is happy to take the deal and invest 100 DBs. He'd even be willing to invest more than 100 DBs and buy more than one property if there is a chance.

Coat of arms and all further details will follow.

Noted!

The Montoya Estate is happy to hear its concerns addressed so well, and will buy at least one, and up to three properties, should they be available.

Best regard

Ibn al'Sayeed

Coat of arms will follow later.

Edited by Bregir

The White Glove Order have received word about your endeavours to create a safe trading port in the city of Trador. We would like to attain a warehouse in the city and establish a safe trade route between the city of Trador and the city of Bardo. We are always eager to expand, so if there will be empty properties we are interested in looking at additional ones.

Victor Servadac, on behalf of The White Glove Order.

So, 1 order of property, more if there are available ones after a while. I see how you would like to spread them though, so only IF there are not enough interest around.

The emblem for The White Glove Order (WGO) is the image of a white glove. Our colors are as diverse as those of the autumn. Green to yellow, orange, brown, purple, greys, black. But not blue. Never blue. Anything but blue. :laugh:

Wolf's Equine, Trading, and Expedition Company (WETEC) would like to purchase a property in La Sombra. We find this endeavor to expand trade and forge good relations into the newest discovered islands a noble endeavor. It will also enable our expedition wing a place to resupply while exploring the new islands. Our trade flag is included in the signature of this letter. 

This request is sent on behalf of all five trade partners: Micah of Wolfhaven, Captain George Knight, Captain William Chase, Caleb Henry, and Arthur Kellogg.

Yours truly,

Arthur Kellogg, head of Trade for the WETEC.

Should the funds be transfered to Trador, yourself or Maestro?

Red and black.

The picture links to the larger flickr file. 
26580758545_07bb2327cc.jpg

Edited by SilentWolf
Adding flag

@SilentWolf:

Those may be transferred to me :)

They have to be transferred in December :)

Black and red it will be :)

@Bregir:

Sweet :D

----

In other news: Trador just became a Town :sweet:

Funds are transferred as it is easier to do it now than forget and spend the money. 

I forgot to clarify that the flag is belonging to the WETEC.

@Maxim I: When may we assume starting to see returns on our investments? Have you lead us into a scheme, expect to see private ships of war outside your port within the month! :pir-tongue:

@Maxim I 

100 DBs have been transferred

Owner: Juan Alfonso Fontonajo on behalf of the Fontonajo family

Colours: Gold and Green (the default green)

24104396322_d669a62dc0_o.jpg