Same for me!

Let's wait that Superkalle orĀ legolijntje will open the new topic then. :classic:

Edited by Calabar

13 minutes ago, Calabar said:

Same for me!

Let's wait that Superkalle orĀ legolijntje will open the new topic then. :classic:

Anyone can start such a topicĀ :classic:

Anyway, I now create one based on the posts in the 4. 3.9 topic

Glad to see we are getting moreĀ updates in a year again!

Edited by Ordinareo

I am a bit dissapointedĀ 

Unless I can't find them :Ā No Xerion tires , the l and servo motors' cables still missing , no porsche wheelarches...

But : new curved racks from BWE, small curved panels ...

Question: were the big fan pieces available before ? (tires section )

Ā 

The new WeDo 2.0 motor is called LPF2.0 medium motorĀ :look:

Edited by LXF

I count 44 new bricks. List coming soon.

EDIT: Picture

EDIT2: New picture with highlighted multi-coloring. No surfaces that I could find that could be decoratedĀ (e.g. missing on mini-minifig head)

Ā 

Capture.PNG

There are definitely things I had wanted that still aren't hereā€”in particular, there are pretty much no new constraction parts, and the Elves dragon heads are similarly absentā€”but there are definitely some great parts that did get added. And the fact that we got an update at all gives me hope that we might be back to a semiannual update schedule.

I've moved the contents of my posts back to the correct topic, so here are more new things in the update.

Part 85984 can finally be decorated with the "Police" and "Speedometer" decos (meaning that the second one is not found on the Flat Tile 1x2 anymore as seen from the previous update).Ā  The 1x2 Brick now has two new Minecraft decos: "TNT" and a pink one.

Ā 

Part 25269 fixes my Grand Piano so thank you for that!Ā  Also just found part 23949, and now I have to go through this painful process of updating all my roofs!!!

Edited by suenkachun

Just 44 pieces???

:sceptic:

25 minutes ago, Lyichir said:

There are definitely things I had wanted that still aren't hereā€”in particular, there are pretty much no new constraction parts, and the Elves dragon heads are similarly absentā€”but there are definitely some great parts that did get added. And the fact that we got an update at all gives me hope that we might be back to a semiannual update schedule.

I'm with you, Lyichir.

1 hour ago, Jason C. Hand said:

Just 44 pieces???

With all this uncertainty around LDD I'd say a whopping 44 pieces!

Just now, summicron said:

Oh thanks for the tip!

You're welcome. Ā As a Grand Piano has curved edges which requires curved Plates for the cover you normallyĀ have to leave it like that as there are no curved Flat Tiles. Ā LEGO did that with Bruce Wayne's Piano as seen in the upcoming movie's trailer, but in my opinion Flat Tiles are still the best, so having this piece enabled me to use Flat Tiles up till the curved edges thenĀ fill the gaps up with the new piece (two for each edge). Ā Although they'reĀ still not covered perfectlyĀ that'sĀ better than nothing. Ā I'll add a screenshot later to show what I mean.

19 minutes ago, Eggyslav said:

Are there any New Decorations?

Yes. Ā Check my earlier reply. Ā There are two new Minecraft decision on two 1x2 Bricks respectively and the two decosĀ on the 85984.

17 minutes ago, suenkachun said:

Yes. Ā Check my earlier reply. Ā There are two new Minecraft decision on two 1x2 Bricks respectively and the two decosĀ on the 85984.

actually, those Minecraft DecorationsĀ were there before. NoĀ new decorations this time around.

Just now, Murdoch17 said:

actually, those Minecraft DecorationsĀ were there before. NoĀ new decorations this time around.

How about the two on the 85984?

Just now, Murdoch17 said:

nope... already there. sorry!

OK, but at least the Speedometer is back in the correct place.