Admonisher

[MOC] Disney CMF Mini-Vignettes

I didn't pick up the entire Disney CMF line, or even most of it, but I couldn't resist snagging the minifigures from two of my favorite Disney movies: ALICE IN WONDERLAND and PETER PAN. My goal for these mini-vignettes was twofold: (a) showcase both minifigures in scenes evocative of their respective films, and (b) for each minifigure pair, take up a footprint no larger than two CMF bases (that is, 4x6). Here's what I came up with:

99JAfYQl.jpg

Strictly speaking, of course, Alice did not have her bottle and cookie when she met the Cheshire Cat, and Neverland's Skull Rock was a lot larger -- but of course, I wasn't going for literal representations here. :)

If anyone else has done Disney vignettes at this small scale, I'd love to see them!

Interesting choice of builds, you've limited yourself to a small area but made effective use of it, really good builds, fantastic!

Thanks very much! A not-huge apartment and lots of LEGO leads to space-saving display strategies. :) I often pare down sets I like to smaller dimensions for shelf purposes. So, for example...

6c3e406651cecacff958c74a98ab3dad.jpg -->  Sf2kOVjm.jpg

3165b.jpg  -->  GmSjMoTm.jpg

75093 -->  FbFb5LWm.jpg

Perhaps future Disney waves will inspire some more mini-vignettes.

3 hours ago, Admonisher said:

Thanks very much! A not-huge apartment and lots of LEGO leads to space-saving display strategies. :) I often pare down sets I like to smaller dimensions for shelf purposes. So, for example...

Perhaps future Disney waves will inspire some more mini-vignettes.

Woah! That's awesome, they actually look better IMO. They are neater and the   peices are put to better use. Keep up the good work. :wink: