Sign in to follow this  
blackdeathgr

Poor Soul - challenge 4B OL

29412602154_15747fcf43.jpg

They came. And they plundered. It was a massacre. How could they have known...?

They came from the shadows at night and preyed on us like vultures. They knew we were carrying the grandest amount of treasure the world had ever seen. And that we were heavily armed too. But that didn't stop those vultures from attacking us. We were taken by surprise. But how could that be? Each vessel in our fleet had specially appointed guards. And their orders were specific. Shoot first, ask questions later. But even these elite squads weren't able to protect us.

Splinters everywhere. Blood. Screams and roaring cannons. It was too much for me. I was so young. This was merely my second trip as an appointed captain of a relatively insignificant cargo ship in our fleet. It was too much for me... I hope my family forgives me. I hope the world forgives me...

(sound of a pistol shooting inside the captain's cabin)

29926930002_9ef421f9b3.jpg

29413456883_caa4560faa.jpg

29412607874_139dbd3f5c.jpg

Bonus pic. Good vs Evil

29926915892_7600d1d5aa.jpg

Great to see a shipwreck for this challenge! And, while there, a pretty good one too! There are way too few shipwrecks in the BOBS world ;)

Great build, BD - I think this is one of my favourite entries so far, probably because it is innovative and different.

The story is very well-written - stylistic beautiful, and very dramatic - and the build is nice too - I like how the bow is wedged between the two cliffsides, the different details, and the wreckage spread all around.

13 hours ago, Legostone said:

There are way too few shipwrecks in the BOBS world ;)

Well, I am certain we can arrange something... Do you mind if they are green? Muhaha... MUHAHAHAHA!

10 minutes ago, Bregir said:

Great build, BD - I think this is one of my favourite entries so far, probably because it is innovative and different.

The story is very well-written - stylistic beautiful, and very dramatic - and the build is nice too - I like how the bow is wedged between the two cliffsides, the different details, and the wreckage spread all around.

Well, I am certain we can arrange something... Do you mind if they are green? Muhaha... MUHAHAHAHA!

You mean like... Algae? Off course there would be remains of red flags...

Hahahaha, thanks guys! We should make a movement: Sink your BoBS ships for more shipwrecks! Also you DO notice i am not telling who attacked the mighty Eslandolan fleet, do you? :pir-tongue:

Interesting take on this challenge, and you've done a great job with it, both in bricks and the writing. The wrecked ship is lovely, in a dark way. You've done a great job with the broken deck, and the rock/beach details are excellent. In spite of the fact that the wrong side won in this encounter :wink:, I really like this entry.

On 10/4/2016 at 7:26 AM, Capt Wolf said:

Interesting take on this challenge, and you've done a great job with it, both in bricks and the writing. The wrecked ship is lovely, in a dark way. You've done a great job with the broken deck, and the rock/beach details are excellent. In spite of the fact that the wrong side won in this encounter :wink:, I really like this entry.

12 hours ago, Mpyromaxos said:

Beautifull creation my friend! loved the shipreck!!

Thanks and thanks! Actually the story was set in stone way before the MOC was built. And regarding the wrong side winning the encounter, don't worry. That was only a part of the fleet. The rest of the fleet arrived sound and safe, although battered. We don't want to damage the balance of powers in BoBS after all :wink: