Sign in to follow this  
Graham Gidman

[MOC] An Unfortunate Ambush

A wonderful build all around, the trees and crumbling wall look great, as do the pond and rocks! The minifig posing does a good job of conveying the approaching action, and the layering and vegetation works nicely. A fantastic build!

Your little bit of story there made me smile. :laugh:   I'm wondering how Graham is going to pull that off, but I dare say he'll find a way.  Really nice job on the swamp, and the trees look great as well! :thumbup: 

Greeat build (especially the rockwork!), but my favured aspect here is the story :wink:

I love the rock by the swamp the best of everything, but the whole thing looks splendid. Great posing, great trees, great landscape. Excellent work!

The ruined sections of wall along the path look really nice :thumbup: Excellent photography and composition as well :classic:

Awesome! I love the landscape as well as the posing - AND the story lol ^^

Fantastic build, Graham! The bits of rock in the landscape, little swamp, bits of crumbling wall along the path, and trees are all top-notch :wub:

Excellent fig-posing as well, wouldn't wanna be those Nocturnus soldiers right about now :laugh:

Excellent scene, I especially like that tree design! I'm glad Graham is a fellow Avalonian because he is a mighty warrior indeed to beat those odds!

What I wonderful build. You really captured what an Avalonian countryside looks like. The irregular base is great, and I also really like the foliage. The trees are also really nice. I also really like the rocks. However, I suggestion is to put a few details on the path, maybe a few small stones of something.