Hi

Here is another alternative model of 42038 set. It was created in February but I forgot to post it. :blush:  It has around 600 pieces 

800x600.jpg

Features.

* Rising and lowering arms with miniLAs operated by the knob on the roof

* Bucket operated by a lever system

* Seat with suspension 

I have made a LDD file, so I will post it soon in Rebrickable. Anyway if you want to take a look, you can go to my bricksafe page using one of the pictures links

More pictures 

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

Hope you like it

Great job! This is really cool, and proportions are great. :thumbup: This is a great example of how builders can transform a set into anything else with a little imagination. :wink: 

Wow, great alternate build!  You've captured the look of the real thing nicely, and good color scheme.  Fairly basic but well-executed features build in unobtrusively.  Nice work!  :classic:

Yeah! This is one of the few sets I have, and I love it when people create C-models for what I've got. As soon as I can get 42038 up to me, I intend to try to build this! It's very nicely done, it looks like the real thing, something I've become rather familiar with over the past two months as they've been all across my college campus.

You said get to Bricksafe with the picture links, but what picture links?

Edited by mattthewise