Sign in to follow this  
Cecilie

[MOC] Zea'x Dauphyz

An exploration vessel made by the Tuor'arc, on a peaceful mission to explore space and search for other species, hoping they are not alone in the universe.

29814937235_968b6a51e9_c.jpg
Zea'x Dauphyz by Cecilie Fritzvold, on Flickr

29779169466_22fd76fed3_c.jpg
Zea'x Dauphyz by Cecilie Fritzvold, on Flickr

Ok, so this is my SHIPtember SHIP this year. This was actually what I planned to build for SHIPtember last year, but ended up not having time to do. For a SHIP it's fairly small, as it's rather thin, but it has the required length. This year I actually had even bigger plans, but again, time ran away from me and I had to scrap my original plan and go back to this idea. I ended up pretty much speed building this over just 2 weekends, so I never took the time to post any WIPs (sorry!). As for my original planned SHIP,  I intend to build it anyway, just over a longer period of time.

I think it's a very unique ship. I said, "Thar she blows!" because it looked like a whale. :wink: What a fun build it must have been!

I love your ship! One of my favorites that I've seen from this year's SHIPtember. It's got such a great design, with a really organic and futuristic feel to it. That underside/"belly" is amazing!