Bricks Planet

[REVIEW] 6277 Imperial Trading Post [VIDEO]

It''s such an awesome vintage  super set. Did you get it in 1992 or now? I bought it used last year. But some parts are missing and redcoat admiral as well. Such a pity!                                     Do you remember what other sets include such an admiral? (except Emperial flagship and emperial outpost)

Yes. It's a good set. I bought it this year complete in very good condition (maybe 2 or 3 small pieces was missing, but nothing important). 

I think ther's no other sets zith this admiral. But maybe you can check on bricklink.

On 01.10.2016 at 10:12 PM, Bricks Planet said:

Yes. It's a good set. I bought it this year complete in very good condition (maybe 2 or 3 small pieces was missing, but nothing important). 

I think ther's no other sets zith this admiral. But maybe you can check on bricklink.

I will check. And now the same question about bluecoats admiral.

I think the only set with bluecoat admiral are Caribean Clipper 6274 and Eldorado Fortress 6276. You can check my video with all old pirate sets : 

@Bricks Planet, I moved your set review topic into the regular Pirate Forum.  Only MOCs and related topics belong in the Pirate MOCs Forum. 

That is an awesome stop-motion build of this set! Love the nighttime treasure chest heist. Fantastic video.

I remember when this set came out and I got it new. I was one super happy kid. Still have all the original pieces but built into a large building on the original raised baseplate. And 6286 Skulls Eye Schooner is one of the best Lego ships ever. These 1990s Pirate sets bring back fond memories. 

On 08/10/2016 at 11:30 AM, Staslegomaster said:

Just being pedantic but the bluecoats leader is not an admiral. He's called Governor Broadside. He was only available in the Caribbean Clipper and Fort Eldorado sets. He seems to wear his hat with a different coloured feather in the 2 sets.

Edited by The Imperial Soldier

On 10/31/2016 at 1:25 PM, The Imperial Soldier said:

Just being pedantic but the bluecoats leader is not an admiral. He's called Governor Broadside. He was only available in the Caribbean Clipper and Fort Eldorado sets. He seems to wear his hat with a different coloured feather in the 2 sets.

100% Correct!...a Unique Figure of all time :)

On 11/21/2016 at 4:25 PM, Captain Pirate Man said:

This Red Coat Admiral also can in the original Imperial Flagship set. But I think those were the only two sets he came with.

true, the Red coat admiral appeared in sets: 6271 and 6277

The Blue Coat Governor appeared in sets: 6274 and 6276

:)

The redcoat admiral also appears in 6263 (Imperial Outpost).

Edit: He doesn't have epaulettes or a feather in his hat there though, so not sure if it counts as the same figure? But he has the torso, head and hat at least so it's essentially the same figure.

Edited by Sigolf Brimabane