With the recent concert tour of "A Head Full of Dreams", Coldplay's popularity has risen drastically, therefore why not create a project of a popular group. 

The set is a concert stage, so the builders will be able to use it for their own customs and other play features.

This set will include 4 exclusive minifigures of the group:

• Chris Martin
  • Jonny Buckland
  • Guy Berryman
  • Will Champion

Additional features include: 

• Upright Piano
  • Electronic Keyboard
  • Drum set
  • 2 Guitars
  • Amplifiers
  • 4 Beat boxes (green, red, blue, black)
  • microphone

I invite you all to be a part of this project, support and make something incredible become true.

Edited by Fugazi
link removed

Welcome to EB, Diego-J.  Please review the site rules/guidelines you agreed to when signing up, in particular:

"LEGO Ideas: If you have a great MOC, that is also a LEGO Ideas project, you may present it on EB as you would any MOC, with a single link to the Ideas entry. Make the title about the MOC, not the Ideas business; don't be too shouty, and it is likely to be tolerated. You need to be thinking: 'I want people on EB to see my MOC and comment on it. If they like it, perhaps they'll support it on LEGO Ideas', rather than: 'I want Ideas support! If I post it on EB, perhaps more people will vote!."

At least post some photos of your creation here for people to see and comment on rather than just a commercial for your Ideas project.

That said, I do like the overall look of your stage setup and I think it captures the spirit of the album design fairly well.

I'm sorry to tell you, EB is not a billboard one can join solely to promote their projects. Do feel free to engage with our community, and down the road you might tell us more about your ideas. :classic:

Oh, and about those tags...