Legostone

[ESL - FB2] Nuestra El Rojo La Oscuridad

After I heard that there was an offer going on with over 100 DBs for giving a warship to the Eslandolan crown, I knew I couldn't pass that offer. So I ordered this Xebec Frigate, something that is rarely seen in these waters and should be able to deal with these darn pirates that have been pestering our convoys!

29908670671_dfe30bce44_c.jpg
It has a total of 20 guns on the broadside, a giant crew to man them all, as well as another pair of bowchasers. The big latin sails allow it to keep up with pretty much any ship, and allow it to hunt down basically any pirate ship that gets close to it.

29991870685_1f36344ac2_c.jpg
Here you can see one entire broadside armed; you see how many men I need to fire these guns!

29991854805_0269af0f9d_c.jpg
Have I already mentioned that I love how her back looks?

29908678231_239b71e55c_c.jpg
To really appreciate the lines of this ship, you better be a bird.

Well, this one was a somewhat rushed build. I started building it two weeks ago and just finished it earlier today. While the rigging may not look to special, it is fully modular (a mast can be removed/placed in under a minute), which was really helpful after taking the first few pictures as I fell over it and knocked down its main mast. 
Once the new shiptypes are out I might revisit this one, I think there would be enough space to fit 1 or 2 pairs of carronades onto the poopdeck...
This ship will go straight to Eslandola.

This is one massive ship! It was really hard to see the details on my phone just due to the size. It shall definitely be a larger class ship. 

I love your ships, and I love xebecs, so...

I love it! :pir-wub:

Seriously, beautifully shaped (the stern is lovely), well armed, and those dark red sails look fantastic. I'm glad she's on our side!

Wow ! This is a massive Xebec !

Excellent colour choice for the sails ! Dark red is really great for this vessel ! Even if it gives it a more piratey style...

Great job !

23 hours ago, blackdeathgr said:

You are churning out ships!!! And i love them all!!! Woohooooo!!!

Thanks! I guess the time spent building these was well spent (I think this one is my personal favourite even):D

1 hour ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

Wow - looks huge!

It is! Waterline is 92 studs, with the sail on the mizzen and the bowsprit it sits somewhere around 135 studs long:D

1 hour ago, SilentWolf said:

This is one massive ship! It was really hard to see the details on my phone just due to the size. It shall definitely be a larger class ship. 

Well, lets see those new classes first. I would be glad to see this one in one of the new classes though... Thanks!

27 minutes ago, Capt Wolf said:

I love your ships, and I love xebecs, so...

I love it! :pir-wub:

Seriously, beautifully shaped (the stern is lovely), well armed, and those dark red sails look fantastic. I'm glad she's on our side!

Thanks! Glad you like the stern and especially the sails - I thought dark red complemented the colourscheme (which actually contains hints of dark red, but due to lighting issues it is barely visible) well. Better be:D

16 minutes ago, Franco Clarke said:

w

Wow I love those huge sails, they really make this model!

A Xebec needs its giant sails! :D

3 minutes ago, Faladrin said:

Wow ! This is a massive Xebec !

Excellent colour choice for the sails ! Dark red is really great for this vessel ! Even if it gives it a more piratey style...

Great job !

Thanks! I was more thinking along the lines of darker sails for staying undetected during the night while hunting those... :P

Again, thanks everyone for the great feedback!

I really do love Xebecs, and this one is great - she looks very slick and fast! As mentioned the dark red sails are a particularly good touch, great job!

Stil haven't commented on this fantastic ship, the slimness comes over perfectly!

This are some well invested 100 DBs!