Sign in to follow this  
Tezclatipoca

[ESL - FB 01 - Sept] : A new house which comes with new orders...

A new house which comes with new orders...

Life was quiet in Elisabethtown those days.

The citizens were developping the new settlement at a constant speed and the shipyards were providing some nice ships of all kind, from the massive trader clippers of the Monezterell shipyards to the modest light armed sloops of Felipe's shipyard.

Speaking of those shipyards, Felipe was there to prepare something linked to his Golden Apple Quest. So, Basil took this free time to visit his new residence in town with her lovely companion, Pinya, The young Ténotclaxcan priestess he met. They have became closer during the prepartion of the Hall Quest and helping the Doctor... Doctor Who it was ? , Ah ! Yes ! Doctor Gellibrand... to settle a camp to study the Ténotclaxcans.

29853877462_5f0cfe72f0_z.jpg

The house was one of the first made of stone in this brand new town and respected the Eslandian Style better than the other ones. The blue paint applied to it made her shine in the tropical sun of Berelli and the garden was already growing in front of the facade.

29853857422_328bec6e7e_z.jpg

Pinya appreciated it :

- It's nice to see you kept a little space for the plants ! Good thing ! You know, it's hard for us to see you destroying our jungle and not replacing it by other trees...

- I know. Answered Basil. But you know Felipe and I lost in an awful jungle, and since this event, we are not fond of, well...how to call this... "un-disciplined foliage".

- Sure ! So it's good to see you "dicipline" those plants !

When they entered, Basil immediately offered Pinya to have a drink at the kitchen.

29340435934_02e04c2d3e.jpg

They where enjoying a good Cider and some apples when the door suddenly opened.

29341118733_ba3198b7ec.jpg

It was Felipe de la Manzana rushing into the hall without a care either at the nice floor design nor to the owner tranquility (Basil, for instance...)

29341142473_39ffd907d6_z.jpg

- Basil ! He clamed.

We received a important letter ! Read it ! We have some new orders now !

Is our new vessel is ready ? We need to leave as soon as possible ! Assemble the crew now and prepare your stuff !

To be continued... in : Operation KMA : Applying the new orders

Here are some bonus pictures of the house :

29674142440_d30ffa1224_z.jpg

29674160420_18605b24cd_z.jpg

I hope you enjoyed ! C&Cs are always welcome.

Edited by Faladrin

The blue looks really good with the dark red roof! :thumbup:  Nice interior as well!

Very nice build, I love the simple yet elegant feeling I have! :wub: I'm also curious to the content of that letter!

Very nice house, but what really catches my eye in this build is the garden, with the small palm tree (I really like this tree!) and vine on the left side and the assortment of flowering plants on the right. Excellent! And of course another :thumbup: for having an interior!

As for those orders, we should know shortly... :wink:

Lovely little house in great colours outside and in! The interior is well done, with a nice balance between space and furniture, and I like palm and the plants growing up the wall.

And of course, the story is nice too - can't wait to see where it leads! :)

6 hours ago, Kai NRG said:

The blue looks really good with the dark red roof! :thumbup:  Nice interior as well!

Thank you. I hesitated on the roof then I just conclude on a simple dark red sloped roof.

6 hours ago, TitusV said:

Very nice build, I love the simple yet elegant feeling I have! :wub: I'm also curious to the content of that letter!

Thanks ! Patience, the next part will come very soon.

4 hours ago, BrickHat said:

Nice, cozy little house! "Felipe de la Manzana" :laugh:

Thanks ! Glad you like the character name...

4 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Very nice house, but what really catches my eye in this build is the garden, with the small palm tree (I really like this tree!) and vine on the left side and the assortment of flowering plants on the right. Excellent! And of course another :thumbup: for having an interior!

As for those orders, we should know shortly... :wink:

Thank you ! You noticed my effort on the garden ! I am happy you find it at your taste, the palm tree design was not so simple to achieve... And, concerning these orders; you shall know, yes, of course you shall know...

4 hours ago, Bregir said:

Lovely little house in great colours outside and in! The interior is well done, with a nice balance between space and furniture, and I like palm and the plants growing up the wall.

And of course, the story is nice too - can't wait to see where it leads! :)

Thank you very much ! The interior gave me some problems concerning the mosaic. Using 2*1 Cheese slopes is really not the same as it is with 1*1 cheese slopes. But I am quite happy of this apple design.

The story will continue very soon, good news, just a little to wait !

23 hours ago, blackdeathgr said:

What a charming colonial house! And with a lovely interior as well! Nice one Faladrin!

1 hour ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

Fine build, quite colourful!

On 28/09/2016 at 10:46 PM, Elostirion said:

Very pretty!

Thank you guys !

I edited the topic in order to add the link for Operation KMA intro by Capt Wolf, and the direct continuation of my story. Now you can easily follow the story !