Vader

Brickshelf up, down..who knows!

Is Brickshelf down again? I can't seem to access it.

Yeah it's happening on me too. But now it's working again.

Edited by KamalMYafi

Lately it seems to be going down at around this time on a daily basis.

Hello Guys.

Since yesterday i try to upload some Lego pics to brickshelf but all the time i try to connect to it it says "There was a server error. Please go back and try again."

Do u also have this Problem?

The same thing happens to me. I think it might just be for a couple days and then it will be up again. I was going to upload some .lxf files and I noticed the error message. 

It seems kind of weird. I can't get to Brickshelf website interface but my deeplinked pictures still shows up here on EB. 

Same.

On 9/27/2016 at 0:49 PM, BrickHat said:

I haven't used Brickshelf in a good time. Any specific reason you prefer it to more modern options like Flickr?

Nice separate organized folders?

If you prefer Folders over Albums you might want to try BrickSafe.

6 hours ago, BrickHat said:

Doesn't the albums functionality do that?

If you go to my flickr, or anyone's flickr, it defaults to "photostream" which is a confusing jumbled mess of everything you've uploaded. It looks like a photo album projectile vomited on your screen. 

If you go to my brickshelf, it defaults to a nice orderly view of separate, organized folders. There isn't even on option for vomit-screen. 

17 minutes ago, bjj8383 said:

If you go to my flickr, or anyone's flickr, it defaults to "photostream" which is a confusing jumbled mess of everything you've uploaded. It looks like a photo album projectile vomited on your screen. 

If you go to my brickshelf, it defaults to a nice orderly view of separate, organized folders. There isn't even on option for vomit-screen. 

I'd recommend bricksafe to you, it defaults to a folders view, but looks less ancient, and it has a lot less downtime. 

1 hour ago, bjj8383 said:

That's a fair complaint. I guess it just has never bothered me enough.

I just noticed yesterday that is something wrong with Brickshelf for me. See the image below. Any help is welcomed.

301K_p.png

Well, apparently it does not work... or does it? :D

At the moment, everything with Brickshelf is back to normal for me.

I have been trying to create a Brickshelf account for a while, and every time I try to create an account, it says “There was a server error. Please go back and try again.” Does anyone know why this might be happening and what I can do about it?

Edited by Clutch Builder

Brickshelf is up and down. I was surprised by this thread because I thought the whole site had been closed a while ago.

Brickshelf is still online, uploaded LEGO® pics recently. Their pictures/folder moderation is slow.  I don't know what's going on with ID management.  If you don't have already have an ID, you may be better using another picture hosting service like flickr, etc.

I might as well bring this up here, has their been some sort of security breach on brickshelf? Or is it just on my end, like using a library computer to check on my recent uploads, then checking on my phone? 

Does anyone know how to create a new account in Brickshelf, because the link on the site is not working.