Vader

Brickshelf up, down..who knows!

Brickshelf is still unavailable, at least for me. I tried last night and this morning and get "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage."

I hope everything's okay.

Cheers from Claremore, Oklahoma USA! :classic:

Dave

Yes it's down here... Images missing from posts, links leading to error...

Is there not anyone, moderators or whatever, from brickshelf who is also a member here that can let us know what is going on?

I sometimes can't see an image in a topic. When I click on it and I try to load the Brickshelf site it says: (translated from Dutch) ''Oops! Google Chrome can't connect to www.brickshelf.com''. Does anybody know which settings I have to change, if the site is down or something else? Thank you very much!

A little search would have probably brought up the discussion topic about Brickshelf. Please continue the discussion there. Thanks.

Brickshelf is down here as well. And I really wanted to get some MOCs posted today!

But... is there not a place where brickshelf staff communicate in these cases?

A twitter account, a page on facebook (oh damn I told it!), an account on some forum (EB staff could invite brickshelf's management to maintain a official user here for communications, as the service is very used here), and so on...

Still looks down to me. But the browser takes a while to try to load the page now, instead of immediately going straight to the "Can't find server" error.

Let's hope in a super shining brand new brickshelf, at least! :grin:

Looking at the past interruptions of service of brickshelf, my fear is that they have problems again to pay the bill of the server. Let's hope for the best ending.

Bumping up because it looks like it is down again, and hoping to get some answers.

It says "down for maintenance" for me. :cry_sad:

I was able to get a few images this morning (USA eastern time) but that was all. There's an LDD file I'm trying to get and it keeps getting error last night and right now. I suspect something blew on the server and the morning uptime was only a test before it went back down.