Vader

Brickshelf up, down..who knows!

Flicr sounds like a good photo sharing place. I'm gonna try it just to see what its all about On the other hand, Brickshelf is still down. :angry:

Brickshelf is currently down, and most pictures here are hosted with that site. The pictures will hopefully come back up once Brickshelf returns. There's nothing you can do about it right now.

Brickshelf is currently down, and most pictures here are hosted with that site. The pictures will hopefully come back up once Brickshelf returns. There's nothing you can do about it right now.

Other than join Flickr, so that this will not happen to you. :laugh:

Brickshelf is finally up! I just uploaded a bunch of pics during this window of opportunity. I must say, it loads pics much faster. I don't have to give the system that few second interval, I used to have to give, in between loads. New servers? default_classic.gif

Brickshelf is finally up! I just uploaded a bunch of pics during this window of opportunity. I must say, it loads pics much faster. I don't have to give the system that few second interval, I used to have to give, in between loads. New servers? default_classic.gif

It is indeed faster! :thumbup: I just hope Brickshelf stays up for a good long while now! (I tried accessing it a few minutes earlier, and it was down, but now it's back up.)

-Toa Of Justice

Edited by Toa_Of_Justice

It is great to have Brickshelf back.

:thumbup:

That's good news. I was having withdrawl symptoms. :classic:

Was working...seems to be down again... :angry:

And I didn't get to upload anything.

Ah! It's working again! :laugh: Was able to post a good number of pictures. Must have just been a small problem.

Edited by palathadric

I've started hosting all my non-flickr photos on Photobucket. Embedding takes a few more clicks than it does with Brickshelf, but it's not as annoying with the code as flickr is.

Anyone know whats going on with Brickshelf? My folders haven't cleared in days, and its driving me nuts!

even sent an email but no response!

Anyone know whats going on with Brickshelf? My folders haven't cleared in days, and its driving me nuts!

even sent an email but no response!

I think they might just be a little overwhelmed right now, perhaps with many slow-loading/extra-large images.

Either that or one or more Brickshelf moderators are out sick/on vacation, leaving the other(s) with extra work.

-Toa Of Justice

^seems like. Annoying. I feel like they're down almost as much as they're up.

Bad news it seams like Brickshelf is down again,hopefully they can get it back up and running soon. :sceptic:

Is any one else having difficultly reaching the site?

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

Is anyone having problems with Brickshelf lately? I haven't been able to upload any images to a new folder today - it just appears empty. When I try to upload an image to an existing folder, the thumbnails appear distorted or broken (depending on the OS and browser). I can still view the image okay, but not the thumbnail.

I looked to see if anyone has recently started a topic on this in the General Discussion and Community forums - I'm surprised no one has. Is it just me experiencing this...?

EDIT: To clarify, when I uploaded an image to existing folder, it messed up all the thumbnails in that folder - they all appear distorted or as a broken link. I can't even see the image I uploaded.

Edited by slopemodified

It seems brickshelf is down again, this morning.

Could you confirm the problem?

Maybe some maintenance?