LucByard

[MOC] Generic office chair.

Health and Safety compliant. Alternative upholsteries available. Please contact our friendly sales team to discuss your office requirements.

29862197421_10a6407710.jpg

Disgruntled employee who would rather be somewhere else not included : )

Very nice design. It can be a pain (at least for me) to incorporate many furniture details into minifig scale designs, but you've done an excellent job. I might have to use this technique or a variation of it when building office scenes.

I really know how this employee feels...:hmpf_bad:.... i'm just walking in, and started EB as one of my first actions here at office..haha.. ! I'd rather be in my attic, building a Lego chair, in stead of sitting in an office chair like i'm doing right now..

The chair looks really good, maybe you could do a desk as well, and some other office-specific details?  I could use it to redo my BrickBank office-floor...

24342680985_dcc1bc7bb9_z.jpg

(wow...i wasn't able to upload pictures to EB for a very long time.. and now.. YESS)

Edited by LegoSjaak

11 hours ago, LegoSjaak said:

I really know how this employee feels...:hmpf_bad:.... i'm just walking in, and started EB as one of my first actions here at office..haha.. ! I'd rather be in my attic, building a Lego chair, in stead of sitting in an office chair like i'm doing right now..

Well, most of us never get the opportunity of working at Lego. :cry_sad::laugh:

Clever idea. I think I will use black hose/gun pieces and change out the dark blue (even though I love that LEGO color).

Next step, build a building that could utilize the new office chair.

Desk, lamp and mean boss now included. I ended using a microphone for a pen; nothing else I have was more suitable.

29468379604_14b727f3c9.jpg