What is CV-Project?

The CV-Project (Construction Vehicles Project) is a project i started. It is featuring a Tractor Unit, a lowloader (this topic) and a excavator or some other Construction Vehicles

Introduction: 

My Name is Christopher and i am 14 years old. You are asking yourself, why i am telling you this? Because i maybe wont understand every word you will say :classic:

Dimensions:

Height: 19 cm

Length: 72 cm

Width: 15 cm

Features: 

• Self locking shores

• Sturdy design (It can carry lots of weight)

Pictures:

Top%20Side.jpg

Front%20Side.jpgSide.jpg

Trailer%20hitch.jpgramps.jpgBack.jpgLocking%20Mechanism.jpgAxle%20Setup.jpgwith%20Truck.jpg

Tell me what you think!

Thanks for reading :blush:

Edited by KikoTube

Fits the tractor unit perfectly. Let me guess, tomorrow you will be posting about the excavator:wink:?

11 minutes ago, Didumos69 said:

Fits the tractor unit perfectly. Let me guess, tomorrow you will be posting about the excavator:wink:?

I´ll try my best :blush:. But the excavator will be a Challenge for me. So i don´t think im ready tomorrow ;D

I love the design of this trailer! It is clean, cool colors and nice functions...wel done! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Personally I'm not that excited about the truck, maybe that is because I build trucks myself all the time... :blush:

One question: what is the function of the Light Bluish Grey box on front?

One remark: The trailer seems to be very strong, also the part that hold the wheels...but the upper deck that sits on the truck's fifth wheel appears very weak. Or am I wrong?

2 hours ago, 2LegoOrNot2Lego... said:

I love the design of this trailer! It is clean, cool colors and nice functions...wel done! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Personally I'm not that excited about the truck, maybe that is because I build trucks myself all the time... :blush:

One question: what is the function of the Light Bluish Grey box on front?

One remark: The trailer seems to be very strong, also the part that hold the wheels...but the upper deck that sits on the truck's fifth wheel appears very weak. Or am I wrong?

Thanks. :blush: 

The Light Bluish Grey box on front is just for decoration.

Well the upper deck isnt that solid but the fact that the wheels are pretty close to the truck and middlepart is very sturdy it is pretty ok. 

You're most welcome! :thumbup:

Okay, makes sense... At first I thought it holds the battery box, but there are no Power Functions... :classic:

That makes sense, you did some great engineering then...thanks for explaining!