Sign in to follow this  
NKubate

[MOC] Link display figure - Legend of Zelda

This is the first MOC I present here on EB. It's a large scale figure of Link from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time measuring around 1 foot/ 30 cm tall.

29813383051_d24481328e.jpg

He has 14 joints of articulation so he can be posed in several positions. 

29602500600_08488d4f3c.jpg

This is also the first time that I have submitted a model to LEGO Ideas and it would be much appreciated if you could support and share if you like this model.

Here's the link (no pun intended) to the project:

Link to Ideas

29796910885_18d7f366f8.jpg

The knees look a bit thin, but otherwise I love it! All the best for your Ideas campaign; I'd buy this in a heartbeat if your project goes through :)

Great character build. I love those feet :)

I think I saw something about Lego not doing any Nintendo stuff for Lego ideas a while back. Probably should check that out.

17 hours ago, PaddyBricksplitter said:

I think I saw something about Lego not doing any Nintendo stuff for Lego ideas a while back. Probably should check that out.

Well, I'm aware that TLG didn't go ahead with a Zelda themed playset that received 10.000 votes at Ideas. The reason however for the rejection is unknown to me and I doubt that anyone else knows. Often those things are not mentioned in public. So who knows what happens this time... Nintendo also seemed to have opened up a little when it comes to licensing their properties.

Now that TLG made this model on LEGO Ideas a staff pick and with the hype around the recent Zelda game, it might be a good time to share a few more pictures here as well. I would be grateful if you do support this project:

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/154024

29270323313_a5fcdfe704_z.jpgLink careful balancing

29270318443_37c3241441_z.jpgLink defense

29782947252_c153b96d02_z.jpgLink Sword skyward

29896561655_9a93a9f43f_z.jpgLink defeated

Edited by NKubate