John (LittleJohn) and I decided to do a collab series based around re-imagining old set themes. Adventurers is a theme we’ve liked for years, though we never had any of the sets. After getting some of the original figs at Brickfair, Virginia, we wanted to put them to good use. The landscape and temple were inspired by Grant Davis and Mark of Falworth.

Johnny Thunder and his team of Adventurers have discovered an uncharted jungle island. Within the dense vegetation  they find the entrance to a ruined temple! After leaping from pillar to pillar, over the crocodile swamp, Johnny reaches the gateway. They’re not the first ones there though, as the treasure-seeking gang boss, G.R. Edy is there with some henchmen. Will Johnny be able to prevail, and will Dr. Kilroy fall to the alligators?

Overview-2.jpg

Front-low.jpg

Rig.jpg

BC-low.jpg

johnny.jpg

help2.jpg

Prof.jpg

view.jpg

We hope you enjoy, and you can see plenty more pictures on our website :classic:

This is a nice, colorful MOC. :thumbup:

Great built.:classic:

I really like the details in the rocks and the tower(?). The vegetation is enormous and really nice, 

14 hours ago, sander1992 said:

This is a nice, colorful MOC. :thumbup:

Great built.:classic:

I really like the details in the rocks and the tower(?). The vegetation is enormous and really nice, 

Thank you, the stone section is an old temple ruins :classic:

3 hours ago, Jellyeater said:

Images have to low resolution. I'd like to see something in HD or greater to appreciate all details of this excellence MOC. Well done.

Check out my flickr stream for higher res images.