Had some inspiration to build another little pneumatic model after thinking of my little wheel loader that I build a couple of years ago. They aren't the same scale, because I was going for a look where the small pumps look "big" on the bulldozer. So this is smaller.

b8b99e677c44c7c70a9134455acc136c.jpg

Functions:
- Blade up/down with pneumatics
- Plow up/down with pneumatics
- Mini V4 engine with differential

A little video:

Some more pics:
efa09b676edc8f4bb305446ca216b46d.jpg
I wanted to use that panel for the front blade, because I think it suits it. Decided to add a little grey line to fit with the sides and break up an otherwise very yellow blade :classic:

886ce46adc0815796adcd1dc23a44c00.jpg
In this photo of the side you can also see the blue "chair" (2L pin joiner) that I use to contol the pump below the "chair". The blue hose above the engine is from the pump. I tried to hide the switches at the rear as much as I could, while still being easy to access. Next photo a little more up close:

d8891bb3a7546f0bf5772fac414dc0aa.jpg
Used Lego's colour coding for the pneumatic hoses.

aaaad8a8e6e2ea2351c763a9bbbe1ad5.jpg
Plow ready for some lifting action.

0b85e4a184c9819a435a4049695c789d.jpg
Or to actually plow... :classic:

f5d440db9d5578f8d5658adb3fec2c6d.jpg
You probably wonder why on earth did I want a diff in there? Well I wondered that myself as well actually a couple of time during the build, but the real life versions got it, so why not thisĀ :sweet: It sure provided a fun challenge to route all those hoses around it. It's very snug, but nothing touches the gears or the engine.

Thanks for watching.

Edited by Appie
All media working again after new forums. I think...

You've got to be kidding me!!! Did you build under a microscope? It sure is as tight as it gets. Fantastic achievement! If 8275 would've had little baby bulldozers, that would be one of them ;-) This is really remarkable - to even pursue the idea of puting three cylinders in something so small is a courageous feat, succeeding at it - genious. Well done, very well done!

Impressive build, packing all of the functions of a large model in a small package. It would be cool to see a line of these vehicles in a construction theme. :thumbup:

Cute indeed, but so impressive the same time! :wub: The looks are phenomenal! :thumbup: ...and all those functions, you really managed to squeeze in as much as possible... :laugh: A potential winner...

If it wasn't build for TC10 you would even have motorized it? :laugh::tongue::grin:

edit: typo

Edited by 2LegoOrNot2Lego...

Holy cow!

The perfect example, that You don't need to build grandiose to amaze and pack features (skills). This tiny MOC meets easily a lot medium and large scale "competitor" - like 42028-, both feature and design-wise.

Bravo! :thumbup: :thumbup: :classic:

Amazing how you fit all those hoses in the and not touched a single gear, wow.

I love this kind of small but highly functional builds! It requires the skill to actually merge multiple functions in a single structure rather then stacking together multiple structures that each serve one function, like in the Porsche (42056).

You get my vote!