I like the doors and red brake pads, creative! I feel like the roof has too little going on to show the shape. Good job overall.

It looks amazing, it is full of details, i hope you can get the 42056 to give more details to it, despite not having all the required pieces you have made and excellent work so far.

Hah, nice break pads, I made sthe exact same ones recently. If you want to lower the ground clearance you can always use weaker springs that are more compressed. The suspension may become bottomed out but at least you will achieve the look.

Strangely the first picture makes the front look too steeply angled and too tall at the front, but it looks spot-on in the other pics. Would take this over a 42056 any day.

Sorry another boring supercar topic...

Are you kidding?? For my taste this forum is getting boring with too few supercars (we should change it ;-) !)

Thanks for sharing! Sorry if I missed some information, but did you build it from 42056 only?

Yes, we desperately need 9L beams and trillions of new orange panels & parts!

Edited by brunojj1

Are you kidding?? For my taste this forum is getting boring with too few supercars (we should change it ;-) !)

+1

I'm always checking this forum for Supercars.

Edited by Lox Lego