WhiteFang

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 16 poll

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 16  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite collectable minifigure inside Series 16?

• Ice Queen
    • Desert Warrior
    • Cyborg
    • Cute Little Devil
    • Spooky Boy
    • Hiker
    • Wildlife Photographer
    • Kickboxer
    • Scallywag Pirate
    • Penguin Boy
    • Rogue
    • Dog Show Winner
    • Mariachi
    • Spy
    • Banana Guy
    • Babysitter
  2. 2. Are you looking forward to the official release of the LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 16?

3. 3. Do you think the LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 16 is able to retain its popularity and charm?

Hello everyone,

*Waving hands* It's me and I am back to conduct the latest poll and survey for the brand new exciting LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 16 poll in our Eurobricks Community. The current official Series 16 discussion has been actively engaged by our Eurobricks Community in this topic discussion.

For the past official Eurobricks polls with regards to LEGO Collectables Minifigures Series 1, Series 2, Series 3, Series 4, Series 5 and Series 6, Series 7, Series 8, Series 9, Series 10, Series 11, LEGO Movie Series, LEGO Simpsons Series, Series 12, Series 13, LEGO Simpsons Series 2, Series 14, Series 15, LEGO Disney Series even though they may not be so applicable anymore, they can still be found in the following links below.

Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 2 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 3 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 4 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 5 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 6 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 7 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 8 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 9 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 10 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 11 Poll

The LEGO Movie Series Poll

The LEGO Simpsons Series Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 12 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 13 Poll

The LEGO Simpsons Series 2 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 13 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 14 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 15 Poll

The LEGO Disney Minifigures Series Poll

71013-17.jpg?201608100627

Let us know what you think about this new LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 16 especially on your choice of the favourite minifigure!

WhiteFang

Finally!

:wub:

My vote is for the Rogue. He is a very well designed minifigure

Ice Queen and Penguin Boy are also wonderful

So many good ones in this series :wub:

Can't wait for CMF S17

Edited by Robert8

I also like Desert Warrior and Scallywag Pirate. Such a pity the Desert Warrior has a turban not a claft on the head like an Arab sheikh. The most interesting thing is the pirate's bold hair piece.

While my favorite is the Cute Little Devil, I also think the Ice Queen, Rogue, Mariachi, Hiker, and Banana Guy are standouts in this series.

A lot of the "charm" in CMF, for me, has been the variety of themes represented in each series. As long as that continues in future series, they will still retain that charm.

For my choice, it's definitely the Rogue as it remind me of the medieval castle, wolfpack as well. It was an instant love at first sight for me.

Are you looking forward to the official release of the LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 16?

A little late eh? :laugh:

But really, finally! I'm so happy you're finally releasing your review.

For my choice, it's definitely the Rogue as it remind me of the medieval castle, wolfpack as well. It was an instant love at first sight for me.

I agree! I MOCed the rogue more than any other S16 minifigure as seen in this thread: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=140048 . I'm not going to re-post the pictures here unless requested as I've probably posted them too many times already on the EB forums and might get in trouble with the mods if I post them again. :cry_sad:

Stupid me. I erase the poll results by mistake. Apologies, please re-submit your poll preferences again. Sigh. Thanks.

Stupid me. I erase the poll results by mistake. Apologies, please re-submit your poll preferences again. Sigh. Thanks.

The last question says Series 15 :classic:

I voted for the Rogue. Even though I am disappointed by him as a representation of the Wolfpack, he's still the best looking minifigure of the bunch.

I apologies for my error for screwing up my earlier poll results. All is rectified. I am sure there are other characters which others could like, apart from the Rogue. Rogue is meant for castle fans like us. :wink:

The Ice Queen. :wub: Yay for my local Fred Meyers having them today and was able to pick her out easy by feeling. Gotta love that giant brick skirt. Loving that we get a Penguin suit guy and an arctic explorer with a penguin. How cool is that? :thumbup:

Was looking for Series 16 around my home town for the last week, no shop had them on stock. But today I finally managed to get ahold of that Banana Guy :thumbup: Had to drive half an hour just for ONE minifig... Let's talk about my Lego addiction, shall we? :wacko::grin:

Guess I'll try to get one of those explorers as well (when I've got the moneys, can't spare 2,99 at the moment, haha). I love that little penguin, looks adorable!

I really enjoy the regular CMF sereies and Series 16 is no exception. We get minifigs here that would not fit in anywhere else. I won the Best City award at Brickuniverse for my Victorian London street that was inspired by the Constable.

Series 16 has castle, historic, pirate, sci-fi, Halloween, and city themes in it. It contains so much possibilities. While the rogue (Wolfpack) is my favorite. I really liked most of these. My biggest disappointment was the Desert Warrior as the sword is too large and look comedic.