Richpepperell

Force Friday (30th September) promotions

Just now, CM4Sci said:

I placed 3 orders cause I kept getting errors but apparently one went through so I haven't done anything since. I also have... $1 on my new PayPal so haha :laugh:

Yeah, honestly I've had lots of problems with checkouts on S@H even before the new website came about. I'm thinking from now on I'll just always pay through PayPal, since in my case the funds always come from the same source. Especially if the website is going to keep acting up like this!

I just checked my account and they received my order and processing now.

relieved now haha

now I am thinking of going TRS for first general polybag...

Having the same issue as everyone else...still a screen that says my order is processing after and error.  Then when I checked order status it says "in process" (thanks, BrickHat).  I'm using a credit card and not PayPal, so no e-mail notification though.

That's for the Death Star though.

Has anyone been able to order Rogue One sets?  I saw the hovertank briefly but now it's showing the old sets again:(

Just now, Mikeysee said:

Thank you for that.  Looks like I'm good (if "In Process" = good).

G'night!

Goodnight everybody. Tomorrow we will awake to know if tonight was indeed the second coming of Darth Revan, or if the Sith-Cancelled Order-pocalypse has struck!

If you don't care about points, Amazon has all the Rogue One Sets available (some Hasbro stuff too if you're interested), and with Amazon Prime (free 2 day shipping in the U.S.) it's showing me a ship date of Saturday.

I'm still waiting on Lego Shop@Home to even display the RO sets though :(

I got the confirmation too. Now it is just the suspense of waiting for the package to arrive in a few days. Hopefully it is here by the end of next week! :sweet: 

I missed out on the first release of Revan, so I am glad he is mine know! I have been a longtime fan of the original KOTOR, so I will gladly have Revan join my collection!

Edited by xboxtravis7992

My order is good too, a shame the RO sets did not unlock, I'll wait just a bit and go to sleep. Screw that new website >:(

I used.paypal and when I submitted my order it just stays on the screen saying we are processing your order, although I did receive an email from paypal

now I got the confirmation email. nice to have extra minifigure polybag and without spending limit from lego plus free shipping.

awesome ^____^

probably I will go TRS for a tank with free first order polybag. 

Just now, droid747 said:

I used.paypal and when I submitted my order it just stays on the screen saying we are processing your order, although I did receive an email from paypal

You're probably fine, but if you wanna be on the safe side check your order status and wait ~20 mins for a confirmation e-mail from Lego.

Confirmation on my Death Star order (with Darth Revan polybag, evidently).  Still no RO unlocks.

May the Force (Friday) be with everyone:)

4 minutes ago, droid747 said:

same thing happen to me. you should go to check your order status from lego.com (https://shop.lego.com/en-US/Order-Status)

you will see your order number. also you will receive the confirmation email from lego soon.

I received my confirmation email from lego about 15min after I ordered.

Edited by Kimguroo

3 minutes ago, Kimguroo said:

same thing happen to me. you should go to check your order status from lego.com (https://shop.lego.com/en-US/Order-Status)

you will see your order number. also you will receive the confirmation email from lego soon.

I received my confirmation email from lego about 15min after I ordered.

I do have an order number showing up and it says in process in the status

Edited by droid747

Rogue One sets are showing up as "coming soon" if you search for them individually.  I can add them to the wish list but not the cart.

I ordered a princess leia Keychain for my daughter as that is who she is dressing up as for Halloween and then ordered the Halloween vampire and bat set for her too.  Might have to swing my my lego stor and see if I can get a second revan tomorrow if they are not out of stock by then

Sets still aren't available to add to cart for me and I'm in U.S...Are they unlocking them regionally or something?