Richpepperell

Force Friday (30th September) promotions

50 minutes ago, Kman860 said:

Does anyone know if the FO General is coming to Canada?  All we got for a promo here is a FO star destroyer, which I just bought since I ordered all the sets on S@H (I was at TRU to look for hasbro figures, but they had none, looks like Canada got screwed over even worse on Force Friday this year).

Actually, Canada got the FO General as part of the May The Fourth promotion.  I snagged one back then.  Haven't seen him since in Canada at retail.

1 hour ago, ISDAvenger said:

I got one for free based on the $30.00 and up LSW purchase and then I was able to buy one outright.

Funny that I was passed by opposite side of my town and stopped by the TRU and when I checked out no one knows about the promo. Even though there was signs everywhere in the store. They checked with a manager then said we don't have any promo polybag anymore so I went my neighborhood TRU. It's exactly same. They had to check with a manager and finally they found it from small box. Unfortunately she did not allow me to get one more polybag even if I pay for it T_T

probably I will check on Sunday, if they allow me to buy individual first order general polybag.

52 minutes ago, KevinMD said:

So for anyone else trying to figure out what the heck is going on with Walmart and FF, I think this is the full list of stores and times that the promotion will be going on:

https://i5.walmartimages.com/dfw/4ff9c6c9-af08/k2-_fc9bdfd0-8cc5-4f51-aa8a-e2b8be3680ff.v1.pdf

Be interesting to see what exactly they're giving away.  With how few stores are on that list I hope it may be difficult to get the promo.

Very helpful! Where did you stumble upon this at?

EDIT: Nevermind! I found it on Walmart's site just now.

Edited by The_Chosen_1

Ordered the 5 main RO sets, but too late for Revan.  Oh well, I'll pick one up on bricklink or ebay.  Instead my promotion was the Ultimate Lavaria which is a shame that it isn't RO or SW themed

My LEGO store had a poorly timed issue with their VIP system.  They could scan my VIP card, but they couldn't look up memberships and I wasn't able to redeem my points.  I only had $5 anyway, so it was no big deal. They told me the points I earned today would be applied to my account sometime today, but not yet.

Is anyone else having problems with the website?  I managed to get to the final checkout screen, but it displayed something along the lines of.. 'sorry we've encountered a technical error, please contact Customer Services' when I tried to submit the order.  I was hoping that it would be a slight improvement on the previous version; that was pretty awful at times, but at least you could order through it!! :hmpf_bad:

33 minutes ago, Lobot said:

Is anyone else having problems with the website?  I managed to get to the final checkout screen, but it displayed something along the lines of.. 'sorry we've encountered a technical error, please contact Customer Services' when I tried to submit the order.  I was hoping that it would be a slight improvement on the previous version; that was pretty awful at times, but at least you could order through it!! :hmpf_bad:

I got the same error but my order did go through. I just ignored the error messages and checked my order status.

I got a couple of Revans (because I had someone go with me and buy something using my cash).  Very excited.

3 hours ago, KevinMD said:

So for anyone else trying to figure out what the heck is going on with Walmart and FF, I think this is the full list of stores and times that the promotion will be going on:

https://i5.walmartimages.com/dfw/4ff9c6c9-af08/k2-_fc9bdfd0-8cc5-4f51-aa8a-e2b8be3680ff.v1.pdf

Be interesting to see what exactly they're giving away.  With how few stores are on that list I hope it may be difficult to get the promo.

Thanks for this list.  Unfortunately, the promotion was over an hour ago at the listed Walmart closest to me.  I went to the local Walmart earlier, not knowing it was limited, and they didn't have anything (no Rogue One sets either).

1 hour ago, x105Black said:

I got a couple of Revans (because I had someone go with me and buy something using my cash).  Very excited.

Thanks for this list.  Unfortunately, the promotion was over an hour ago at the listed Walmart closest to me.  I went to the local Walmart earlier, not knowing it was limited, and they didn't have anything (no Rogue One sets either).

There is one store that has 9/30 listed (Columbus indiana), man that is unfortunate. Hoping to get to a store or two tomorrow myself. Will see what happens!

I got three revan's, one being shipped from S@H, but bought my Death Star at first for the first polybag, then around noon called them and asked if they had more and they did, when I got there it was deserted, got lucky with the other clerk  that was here this morning and got another one!  Forming the line they were a couple of employees off today to get in the store for Force Friday deals, according to them they only had 100 bags come in.

Edited by eldiano

Got the Lego Star Wars advent calendar for $25 at the local grocery store.  Had 25% off any toys and an extra 5 off any Lego Star Wars over 25.  Got Ono wan Jedi ship for 18 and a battle pack for 10 and then got another 5 off coupon so $48 total out the door.  

I just went back to the LEGO store and managed to get a couple more Revans with the help of my friend.  Very happy, it's a really cool minifigure with cool parts.

1 hour ago, x105Black said:

I just went back to the LEGO store and managed to get a couple more Revans with the help of my friend.  Very happy, it's a really cool minifigure with cool parts.

If only it came with an extra purple lightsaber, that would be perfect!

I think you guys should refrain from bragging about getting multiple Revans. I'm sure there are a lot of members here that missed out. 

Good point, and I apologize if I have made others feel left out.  The good news is that it seems the prices have dropped significantly already (check ebay).  I expect that to last a while.  Darth Revan is no longer for the rich and famous.  He's the people's sith lord.

I picked up 75133 Rebel Alliance Battle Pack at a physical Lego store today to get Darth Revan. Very happy, such a cool figure, and I missed out on him the first time around. :blush: 

Edited by mediumsnowman
Double text... new software hates me.

Well my order shipped.  Free revan from a keychain purchase and free shipping.  Not a bad deal at all.

Edited by droid747

2 hours ago, droid747 said:

Well my order shipped.  Free revan from a keychain purchase and free shipping.  Not a bad deal at all.

Looks like mine has shipped as well.  That was faster than I had expected.

My order shipped today also.  I made my purchase at midnight as soon as the promotion started because I really wanted the Darth Revan.  I am surprised how fast they ran out though.  I heard that if you called after they ran out, they offered some people free VIP points to make up for missing out.  Others got the First Order General polybag as a replacement.

Over in this part of the world, we only have Darth Maul polybag on 30 Sep and a FO General on 1st Oct. No Darth Revan. :angry:

Walmart has the U-Wing and the AT-ST on sale already.  The U-Wing is $68, marked down from $80.  The AT-ST is $32, marked down from $40.  

3 hours ago, Azrielsc said:

Over in this part of the world, we only have Darth Maul polybag on 30 Sep and a FO General on 1st Oct. No Darth Revan. :angry:

I'd take a Darth Maul polybag, honestly. I'm yet to get it.

My order has already shipped, but I see nothing on the tracking yet.