Richpepperell

Force Friday (30th September) promotions

I woke up at midnight to get it so I was guaranteed that they had them, it was strange that the death star was available yet all the rogue one sets said coming soon, and are STILL saying it! So i just got the senate commandos set and I confirmed I also had a revan coming as well so I hope after all this I will get him after all. I guess I'll just get the At-St at a store instead of online so i don't have to wait for it to ship.

Just now, Kman860 said:

So S@H isn't working?

I've had trouble all day trying to use S@H, until I finally I decided to give them a call, (had to stay on hold for 25 minutes, but their number is free, so that's good) and made the order via phone. It went really smooth, and got my in process status update right away. 

Just waiting for the email confirmation. 

I suggest if the site gives a lot of trouble, and if it's possible for you, just give them a call and they should help you right away

Edit: Got my email confirmation just now ;) glad this mess is over now :D

Edited by madroskylo77

4 minutes ago, RetroInferno said:

The RO sets are still shown as ''Coming soon''. We can't buy any of them. 

Well, at least you can buy them probably sometime soon, in EU, the AT-ST e.g. is already on backorder...

Just tested it right now with a keychain to see if the Revans are still available. Unless the website blocks your IP once you've had a Revan (I haven't even signed in), I think they've run out already.

Interestingly the shadow troopers I ordered at midnight are already in backorder. Glad I stayed up! Worth my broken sleep schedule. :laugh:

Edited by BrickHat

7 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

Just tested it right now with a keychain to see if the Revans are still available. Unless the website blocks your IP once you've had a Revan (I haven't even signed in), I think they've run out already.

Looks like the raven is gone and most of battle packs and micros are out of order or back ordered.

6 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

Just tested it right now with a keychain to see if the Revans are still available. Unless the website blocks your IP once you've had a Revan (I haven't even signed in), I think they're out already.

I think the shop @home is out of revan too.  I tried adding the deathstar and also the advent calendar and revan does not get added to my cart anymore.  Glad I stayed up last night to order my keychain and revan.

1 minute ago, Kimguroo said:

Looks like the raven is gone and most of battle packs and micros are out of order or back ordered.

Wow. I guess even when they kept this low key, a lot of people were aware of what was happening. It's insane that it's the early morning and they're out already.

2 hours ago, LegoFjotten said:

It usually says that, but it has never been enforced on my orders. Might have changed with the new shop though.

Wait really? So your orders haven't been merged before?

I am sorely disappointed that the Revan is already gone-- the RO sets aren't even up yet!

Guess I will try a B&M store and hope they still have some. 

Edited by Dhivael

1 minute ago, BrickHat said:

Wow. I guess even when they kept this low key, a lot of people were aware of what was happening. It's insane that it's the early morning and they're out already.

I bet a lot of people placed multiple key chain orders for the free revan.  We will see if lego sends them out without the extra Revans or not.

I can't confirm 100% but supposedly Lego is having issues with the site and should be correcting the issues, including Revan not being added to orders, any time. I am going to try and call customer service to confirm as soon as I can.

Just now, Dtrimpi87 said:

I can't confirm 100% but supposedly Lego is having issues with the site and should be correcting the issues, including Revan not being added to orders, any time. I am going to try and call customer service to confirm as soon as I can.

Wait, who told you that? I'm curious because they were being added just fine earlier today.

1 minute ago, BrickHat said:

Wait, who told you that? I'm curious because they were being added just fine earlier today.

It was a post on a AFOL Facebook page. Thats why I said I couldnt verify that 100% and want to call to find out for myself.

Edited by Dtrimpi87

Let us know if that is true. That would be a welcome surprise. Although I hope they will make the RO sets live with the promotion if it is true. 

Just now, Dtrimpi87 said:

It was a post on a AFOL Facebook page. Thats why I said I couldnt verify that 100$ and want to call to find out for myself.

Hmmm. Well I honestly doubt that is the issue. As far as I know it's not uncommon for the promos to be already out of stock in the morning. Plus I tested them adding something automatically to the order by putting a Death Star in my bag, and a little giveway did appear. I hope what you're saying is true! Keep us posted.

Just now, Dhivael said:

Let us know if that is true. That would be a welcome surprise. Although I hope they will make the RO sets live with the promotion if it is true. 

They just changed from Coming soon to backordered within the last 20 minutes or so. You can add them to your cart and check out though finally.

I went on right at midnight last night.  I was having issues getting the order going.  I originally ordered Kanan's speeder because I just wanted to click on something once I realized the RO sets weren't available.  It was having processing the order after I put in my CC information so I backed out, shut down the browser and went back in, the next time I ordered the tie advanced minifighter because I just wanted to get the free darth minifigure.  That hung as well.  So I went to bed.  This morning I received 2 emails saying both orders were in the warehouse and both had the free minifigure on the order.  We will see what happens.

If all the Revans went to key chain sales before the RO sets even were released, I am going to be sorely disappointed.  I sincerely hope they made some effort to enforce the one-per-household rule and didn't actually just give them all out to scalpers. 

I'm still hoping that the RO sets are going to go live with lots more Revans available, and it's just a big misunderstanding or matter of delay/technical issues.  Otherwise, this would be one of the most inept business promotions I think I've seen.

Sometimes they go up as backordered before they are in-stock. I wouldn't worry. They are still showing up as Out of Stock for me though. 

Tried for an hour last night to order kept getting error measages. Tried again around 4 am and again around 7 to no avail. So i battles morning trffic and drove an hour across houston to get to the galleria before it opens in the next hour. This is now a vendetta fellas.

2 minutes ago, paulsp2012 said:

Tried for an hour last night to order kept getting error measages. Tried again around 4 am and again around 7 to no avail. So i battles morning trffic and drove an hour across houston to get to the galleria before it opens in the next hour. This is now a vendetta fellas.

Could you lmk if they have all of the RO sets and Revan? I'm about 45 minutes away from the Galleria. I really hate going to that mall though.