Richpepperell

Force Friday (30th September) promotions

Just now, jdm44 said:

I'm on central time and they aren't available yet

Glad it's not just me. I'd assume it's so not everyone floods the site at the same time or something. Hopefully that means I don't miss out though since other people can get them already and I can't..

I'm tempted to buy a battle pack right now just to get Revan but I'm really only interested in the RO sets.

So... do we get double points in October (ie starting tomorrow) to go with the FO Stormtrooper over the next few days or is today as good as it gets? No triple bonus points today makes it hardly worth ordering

1 minute ago, Ultron said:

Glad it's not just me. I'd assume it's so not everyone floods the site at the same time or something. Hopefully that means I don't miss out though since other people can get them already and I can't..

I'm on Eastern Time and they aren't showing up as able to be put in my cart.   The address I'm shipping to is in California, but I'd think the site would base it off where my computer is not where I'm shipping to.

@Artanis - as a VIP member in the US it was giving me double points for the Death Star, even though it's only September 30th here.  Not sure how that works for triple points and Europe though.

Forgot October has double VIP points but will any Rogue One sets even be available on the first? I think I'll wait until then to order the At-ST and the Hovertank but I still want Revan so a keychain will have to do for now. Can anyone tell me if 5002123 is the code for Revan since when I added the Rey keychain to cart there are no pics?

Any chance the Rogue One sets will be sold out by Saturday? Cause I really don't wanna wait but it would be worth it for the double points.

EDIT: Just saw they're having double points on star wars sets for Force Friday so I'll order my Reychain now to make sure I get Revan and if the Rogue One sets are available in the morning I'll get them then.

Edited by halomaster96

My order says in progress. Got a battle pack since the ro sets aren't up.

Now I'm at Walmart trying to get these Holo chips and Lego polybag x wing.

They have no idea where to find the stuff. It's been an hour and still looking in the back

2 minutes ago, pittpenguin123 said:

My order says in progress. Got a battle pack since the ro sets aren't up.

Now I'm at Walmart trying to get these Holo chips and Lego polybag x wing.

They have no idea where to find the stuff. It's been an hour and still looking in the back

Sounds like going in store is just as bad as online. What a mess. :wacko: I didn't get anything on Force Friday last year. Was it like this then too?

Just came from TRU, hardly any people out. Picked up the AT-ST and got the free FO General. They are selling them individually as well, so I bought a second one. TRU cashiers had no clue about the FO General until I spotted a LSW poly-bag and pointed to the box, it was peaking out of, behind them. Then they tried charging for both...and I was like uh no...he is free with a $30.00 purchase. They confirmed it once they scanned it. I felt bad for the guy in front of me... he bought a bunch of RO LSW sets but didn't get the mini-figure. Was gone by the time I got to the parking lot.

Plan on hitting up the Lego Store tomorrow first thing to to get Revan. Probably pick up the SW Advent Calendar to get him. Holding off until Sunday before I start unloading on the rest of the RO line..........and maybe.....the Death Star.

Placed an order on Lego Shop at Home to pick up a second Revan...Paypal went through, but still processing on the Lego website...so who knows.

Edited by ISDAvenger

My TRU had free Rogue one shirts and posters, I got my Krennic's Imperial ship and the First Order General!

Added Krennics shuttle to cart on S@H at about 11.55. At 12 exactly, points went triple and FO stormtrooper automatically added. Order went through straight away. I think I must be the only person who never has any issues with S@H!

heading to TRU today - anyone know of offers in the UK?  Also, when will sets be up on amazon - I have vouchers!

Managed to get a few free First Order General polybags at TRU.  Also got 2 shirts, and am on the list for 2 posters (they didn't have them in the store).  Purchased a Wookiee Gunship Microfighter online, and the Darth Revan polybag should be included.  Planning to go to the LEGO Store when they open tomorrow to see if I can get another, possibly by purchasing the Advent Calendar, or maybe Krennic's Imperial Shuttle.

Not a bad Rogue Friday so far.

Edited by x105Black

Took about an act of congress, but my order finally placed Shop at Home.

They had the Shuttle and the U Wing on display at TRU, both those suckers are much bigger in person than online. Look forward to building them here in a few months.

6 minutes ago, x105Black said:

Managed to get a few free First Order General polybags at TRU.  Also got 2 shirts, and am on the list for 2 posters (they didn't have them in the store).  Purchased a Wookiee Gunship Microfighter online, and the Darth Revan polybag should be included.  Planning to go to the LEGO Store when they open tomorrow to see if I can get another, possibly by purchasing the Advent Calendar.

yeah they told me they didn't get any posters in at all for mine either, it's a toys r us nationwide thing, they took our name down for the list, so when they do come in, we can pick it up.  I did not know that Revan was just for "any" purchase now I know why everyone wants those battle packs.  Next milestone for me is to get the tickets early, "again"

Edited by eldiano