Richpepperell

Force Friday (30th September) promotions

32 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

So... If you purchase $30 in Lego Star Wars on Friday you'll get both polybags???

No hes talking about TRU i think

4 hours ago, RetroInferno said:

Still no official avertissement on shop@home, it seems that they want to keep this promo low profile ( or having problems with the new website, which is likely ). 

Hothbricks reports official confirmation for the promotion for France (and possibly other European countries): 1 x FO stormie, triple VIP points: http://www.hothbricks.com/2016/09/rogue-friday-confirmation-officielle-offres-prevues/

Can't really complain about free promotions/points but I don't get why they won't give us (europe) Revan as well. They probably have so many leftover FO Stormtrooper.. 

For the record those who were asking about VIP points, in perspective it is like if you buy the death star =499$ will give you about 20usd to spend, double vip will make it 40$.  Triple will make it 60$.  Last year it was boss to have VIP since you could use it all in one purchase but TLG CHANGED it so now you can only use a portion of those points on a purchase(not all of them) the clerks can tell you the math behind it, but I had close to 150.00 usd to spend on a set which I was ready to pay and fork out the points, the clerk shot me down by saying they could only use 115 bucks off the VIP and I was so pissed.

Either way if you guys have a lego store nearby, start forming the line before they open, they are rumors on star wars scalpers on how they plan to get super early and snag however many figures they have left.  I do know they don't have that many death stars available.

3 hours ago, Richpepperell said:

Seen report that there will be a FO General polybag with a ÂŁ25 spend at TRU. Anyone confirm?

I don't know about the UK, but I just discovered the FO general promo in the Swiss TRU, with a purchase of 30 CHF, so it sounds about right, same in Germany with 25 EUR

Edited by brobert

As mentioned before, the TRU promo is a FO General polybag that comes with a purchase over 25€.

And now there is an official confirmation that the force friday promo for whole europe is the 30602 FO Stormie with any Star Wars purchase on S@H or the brand stores and the guessed triple VIP points.

Sadly we don't geht any new Polys this september than on force friday in may.

Edited by Criss

20 minutes ago, Criss said:

As mentioned before, the TRU promo is a FO General polybag that comes with a purchase over 25€.

And now there is an official confirmation that the force friday promo for whole europe is the 30602 FO Stormie with any Star Wars purchase on S@H or the brand stores and the guessed triple VIP points.

Sadly we don't geht any new Polys this september than on force friday in may.

Sorry, where is the official confirmation? I haven't seen it yet anywhere.

Found it...

Edited by brobert
incorrect information

Anyone know of any other promotions we can combine this with for maximal advantage? :D

So the 3x VIP points and FO stormie runs from 30 sept till 4 oct

Then there's the codes like NL10/DE10/FR10 that still work for 10 euros off from 40€ purchases till 6th of october

Any more? the Kai fire dragon promo ended at 22th of september, but any new promotions for october?

I'm looking at buying both the U wing and Shuttle tomorrow does anyone know if I can do two separate transactions to use the £10 off code twice? 

48 minutes ago, Brickprawn said:

I'm looking at buying both the U wing and Shuttle tomorrow does anyone know if I can do two separate transactions to use the £10 off code twice? 

I'd have no idea. Good point, I'd hope so :D

Does anyone know if Amazon will have some good Force Friday promotions/offers?

Edited by TWP

Ok so I've just answered my own question, I read the small print regarding the £10 off voucher and it's 1 per household which is a slight shame. It also states it can't be used in conjunction with any other Lego offer. I hope they still allow its use with the Force Friday treble points and polybag! 

2 minutes ago, Brickprawn said:

Ok so I've just answered my own question, I read the small print regarding the £10 off voucher and it's 1 per household which is a slight shame. It also states it can't be used in conjunction with any other Lego offer. I hope they still allow its use with the Force Friday treble points and polybag! 

I think that with the conjunction of any other Lego offer they mean you can't get VIP points for them. When I used the code earlier this month, I was still able to use my VIP points, get a free promo Kai firedragon polybag and VIP points for the remainder of euros I had to pay.

Amazon UK says they'll have Star Wars offers which include toys. No details though.

7 hours ago, eldiano said:

For the record those who were asking about VIP points, in perspective it is like if you buy the death star =499$ will give you about 20usd to spend, double vip will make it 40$.  Triple will make it 60$.  Last year it was boss to have VIP since you could use it all in one purchase but TLG CHANGED it so now you can only use a portion of those points on a purchase(not all of them) the clerks can tell you the math behind it, but I had close to 150.00 usd to spend on a set which I was ready to pay and fork out the points, the clerk shot me down by saying they could only use 115 bucks off the VIP and I was so pissed.

Either way if you guys have a lego store nearby, start forming the line before they open, they are rumors on star wars scalpers on how they plan to get super early and snag however many figures they have left.  I do know they don't have that many death stars available.

Well, but that's just a limitation as to how many VIP points you can use at a given time. If you're a long term collector, then you'll end up using the remaining VIP points anyways, and it won't really make the difference in the end.

I would be surprised if it was necessary to be at the Lego store before they open. In any case I can't do that with my local store and I'll have to get there in the afternoon. :look: Scalpers do ruin this for a lot of us.

4 hours ago, TWP said:

Anyone know of any other promotions we can combine this with for maximal advantage? :D

So the 3x VIP points and FO stormie runs from 30 sept till 4 oct

Then there's the codes like NL10/DE10/FR10 that still work for 10 euros off from 40€ purchases till 6th of october

Any more? the Kai fire dragon promo ended at 22th of september, but any new promotions for october?

Does anyone know if there are similar codes for the US?

Popped into loca TRU tonight and staff had no idea what promotions they'd have tomorrow. All they knew was "they're coming in after dark to do it all" *gestures at large Captain American Civil War display*

It's amazing that the UK deals still haven't been formally announced with only 4 hours to go!  Perhaps TLG are worried about the stability of their new website so they're trying to minimise the hype; I noticed tonight that it's already getting a little 'twitchy' and failing to sort items High-Low etc.  I'll be interested to see if they reduce the current limits on the SW Exclusives - I could do with a couple if they want the business :look:

1 hour ago, Lobot said:

It's amazing that the UK deals still haven't been formally announced with only 4 hours to go!  Perhaps TLG are worried about the stability of their new website so they're trying to minimise the hype; I noticed tonight that it's already getting a little 'twitchy' and failing to sort items High-Low etc.  I'll be interested to see if they reduce the current limits on the SW Exclusives - I could do with a couple if they want the business :look:

I'm with you here. There are no surprises surrounding the sets - there have been official images for weeks. What possible business sense can it make to not advertise the special promotions you're going to have available. If other people are anything like me, there'll want to work out a plan of when and where to buy the sets to maximise offers. TLG and TRU keeping it a big surprise just means people will shop elsewhere. 

Triple VIP points and First Order Stormtrooper just started here in Sweden. Was *really* hoping for Revan here in Europe too. >.>