npgcole

MOC: Wreck-it Ralph Niceland Apartment

Hello, all. I thought I'd share a creation of mine based on the Niceland Apartment from the Disney animated film, Wreck-it Ralph. This was made in LEGO Digital Designer and rendered with Bluerender. It consists of 2357 pieces, and can be taken apart for play on the bottom floor and the penthouse.

yblspud.pngFiUn8I1.png

The top floor features a multicolored dance floor, a DJ Booth, a potted plant, and a small stage with a green balloon on each side. The bottom floor features two crates to store ammo for a play feature, another potted plant, an abstract sculpture, a staircase, and the 30th anniversary cake.

2prxtuo.jpg2ueqsly.jpg

I also included three little catapults to put on top of the building, so Ralph can launch bricks at Felix to dodge.

ix4kex.jpg

The set includes three minifigures: Wreck-it Ralph, Fix-it Felix, and Vanellope.

2s7drag.jpg

20q05mw.jpg

This project can be supported at LEGO Ideas: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/153782

Thank you for checking this out, and please don't hesitate to make suggestions for improvement, as I hope to make updates in the future! I rarely build original stuff, so I kind of new to this "MOCing" thing. :wink:

Did you do the explode feature on LDD? I want to wreck it!!

Fun stuff. Looks fitting for a playset.

I vaguely remember the movie. I'd rather have something in the Space Marine fashion maybe. OR Candy Sugar Rush or whatever that was...

Either way, keep up the good work. Looks like it could fit in with some modulars, just a little too tall.