Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 17 Rumors and Discussion

11 hours ago, BrickFit26 said:

A Zack Morris inspired minifigure?! *huh* :grin: *oh2*

I would be sorely tested not to buy an Ideas-based Saved By The Bell set.

26 minutes ago, BubbaFit45531 said:

Is it possible some CMF 17 characters were shown in today's Ninjago Movie trailer?

I don't think so, they will be in the Ninjago collectible minifigures serie in september... maybe some character in the background :D 

Edited by Giac88

4 hours ago, julesvincent said:

The Hotdog suite guy in the trailer has a nice new spoon piece. So maybe we will see a chef in S17.

Is that not from the friends theme?

19 hours ago, julesvincent said:

The Hotdog suite guy in the trailer has a nice new spoon piece. So maybe we will see a chef in S17.

An interesting thought! Though a regular chef might be a bit bland, perhaps something more refined? And a chefs hat with female hair underneath would be cool since they're doing that with all the other hats now.

@Catanas Thank you very much for continuing the riddle game from @Itaria No Shintaku. Now, to me it sounds like the Yuppie (Itaria: make the 80's great again) with that new cell phone mold and a female chef are confirmed. From the clues it could be the one that we have seen like 25 since the 80's but never as CMF, or the certain national character, maybe a Chinese chef. With the box from the TBBT Set and some chopsticks. That would make her not as bland as with a spoon, right?

Edited by julesvincent

2 hours ago, Catanas said:

An interesting thought! Though a regular chef might be a bit bland, perhaps something more refined? And a chefs hat with female hair underneath would be cool since they're doing that with all the other hats now.

Yes, please! Been wanting one of those for a while now... I wonder what kind of food and/or utensils she will have. Being a Chef, there are a lot to choose from, but I hope for something new along with the new headgear.

And with that, we have a sense of half of the figures in Series 17:

Spoiler

1. Butterfly Suit Girl

2. Circus Strongman

3. Hot Dog Vendor

4. Battle Dwarf

5. Corn Suit Guy

6. Surfer (hinted)

7. Yuppie (hinted)

8. Female Chef (hinted)

Hopefully we'll get a list or pictures by the end of the month. The wait is killing me!

I think people are jumping the gun on the female chef ... Catanas said "it would be nice if," but that doesn't seem like a hint to me. And where did the surfer speculation come from?

I wouldn't like so much another surfer :sceptic:

However I'm in love with the suit guys minifigures. Looking at the Corn cob suit guy I always think that the next food suit guy in the next serie after the 17 could be a chili pepper suit guy. It would be awesome! I'm sure I'd buy 20 of them...

On Thursday, February 02, 2017 at 5:03 AM, Catanas said:

It might be a really awesome looking surfboard..with an awesome shark design and everything :look:

Did you guys miss this post?

I might be jumping the gun with everything Catanas has said, but something as specific as this makes me wonder if it's actually real... Another Surfer makes sense given what Itaria has hinted at. It would be a great opportunity to get some board shorts that use dual-molded legs so it doesn't look weird from the back. 

Chef also makes sense, given Itaria's clues. It was either that or a Doctor...

Don't forget that we have good reason to believe that there are also a Female Elf and a Dance Instructor.  These are all starting to match up with @Itaria No Shintaku's hints and initials.

5 hours ago, BubbaFit45531 said:

Surfer was already in Series 2. Repeat already?

Already?  That was 15 series ago!

9 minutes ago, x105Black said:

Already?  That was 15 series ago!

But they're so much other themes to develop - teacher, postman, fireman, pharmacist, people in folkloric costume (Greece, Bolivia, China, etc) without duplicating figures that already exist...

3 hours ago, JGuy said:

Don't forget that we have good reason to believe that there are also a Female Elf...

Woodland or holiday?

1 hour ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

I really hope it's not an holiday Elf!

So there is an elf. *huh*