Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 17 Rumors and Discussion

They can do the standard reveal for the other fifteen figures while simultaneously explaining the deal with the Highwayman, and all without spoiling the "surprise".

Edited by K_Tiger

No, the Disney minifigs came out May 1st of last year. Series 17 will be out May 1st of this year.

2 hours ago, Franklinw1234 said:

Weren't the Disney minifigures already out by this time last year? When do we expect these to be released?

2 hours ago, Tragic Banjo said:

No, the Disney minifigs came out May 1st of last year. Series 17 will be out May 1st of this year.

Actually, the first Stateside sightings of the Disney wave were in mid-April. It's not unfeasible for these to be on shelves in two weeks. I think we've seen official photos of every Summer 2017 product except these damn things.

Edited by K_Tiger

29 minutes ago, K_Tiger said:

Actually, the first Stateside sightings of the Disney wave were in mid-April. It's not unfeasible for these to be on shelves in two weeks. I think we've seen official photos of every Summer 2017 product except these damn things.

Yeah, my store had them the first week of April. It is also wouldn't be the first time we got a CMF series to be in stores before the official pictures came out.

36 minutes ago, Legofan2001 said:

I don't think these are coming out in may because there not in the Lego store may calander

I don't think that the CMF's are usually in the monthly calanders. 

Edited by Franklinw1234

Well yeah, I'm sure they'll start showing up in mid-April; I was just talking official release dates.

I must say for some unknown reason, I quite like the butterfly girl... 

More than likely start showing up in the states soon, have they gone up again in the states?

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 1:59 PM, Franklinw1234 said:

I don't think that the CMF's are usually in the monthly calanders. 

the batman minifigure series was in the jan calander.

Ok this is odd

The WF review should be already here. 

And no official reveal yet? The release date is less than a month away

2 hours ago, J4ck said:

I must say for some unknown reason, I quite like the butterfly girl... 

More than likely start showing up in the states soon, have they gone up again in the states?

They should be the same price, and we should have that official reveal any day now.

There are new, fun, mixed LEGO® Minifigures Series 17! Meet the characters Sausage Man, Elf Girl, Butterflies Girl, Circus Strong Man, Veterinarian, Battle Dwarf, Dance Instructor, Gourmet Chef, Connoisseur, Corn Cob Man, Roman Gladiator, Rocket Boy, Professional Surfer, Retro Spaceman, Yuppie and a Secret Character! Each fine minifigure comes with one or more pieces of accessories, a display plate and collector brochure. Which figure is a wonder in your next sealed bag?
• Each minifigure comes with one or more pieces of accessories and display plate and collector brochure.
• Collect all the figures in the new and exciting range of LEGO® Minifigures, and make your own fun adventures.
• Combine it with existing LEGO® sets, and have hours of building fun.
• Swap minifigures with friends and complete your collection.
• NOTE: Each bag contains one of the 16 characters in the series. Unfortunately we can not accommodate requests for specific minifigures. If you buy more than one bag, you risk getting more of the same minifigures.
When buying a whole box, there is a minimum of one of each figure.

32998869703_ddaf60e3a2_o.png

32998876473_7cbfb099e8_o.png

32998875893_a8da7a851a_o.png

32998874313_439bee723a_b.jpg

32998871873_bfffdb9b02_b.jpg

32998875003_a07783faf2_o.png

Edited by Robert8

At least we see there are two pistols for the Highwayman. And the gladiator doesn't have a net, what a pity!

The set looks awesome with so many historic figures. The Highwayman kinda fits with being blacked out. They used to be called names like The Shadow. So a bit of mystery suits the figure.

Finally! This might just be the first CMF series I complete. Surfer is still weak, but that shark surfboard is cool.

Finally. I still don't see the point why one minifigure is a 'secret'.