Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 17 Rumors and Discussion

15 minutes ago, pawcanada said:

Hasn't it been said we're not getting any repeats in this wave? That being said I would LOVE to get all of those figures you mentioned.

I think that many have misinterpreted the catalogue's statement mentioning all 'unique' figures. I don't believe this implies there will not be any 'repeats' but that they are, as always, figures that have not appeared previously, even though they could possibly be a new take on a figure from previous series (e.g. a new alien, pirate...). Personally, I welcome 'repeats' as they provide new figures to fit in with existing themes so MOCs can feature a variety of figures.

7 minutes ago, lifeinplastic said:

I think that many have misinterpreted the catalogue's statement mentioning all 'unique' figures. I don't believe this implies there will not be any 'repeats' but that they are, as always, figures that have not appeared previously, even though they could possibly be a new take on a figure from previous series (e.g. a new alien, pirate...). Personally, I welcome 'repeats' as they provide new figures to fit in with existing themes so MOCs can feature a variety of figures.

Now that you mentioned it, that is a fair point and probably what it meant. 

And I too like repeat figures for the reasons you mentioned, except I tend to display my figures on my work desk rather than MOCs.

On 11/10/2016 at 4:50 AM, pawcanada said:

Hasn't it been said we're not getting any repeats in this wave? That being said I would LOVE to get all of those figures you mentioned. As someone else who loves pirates, I think a female Pirate Captain would be a great addition, especially if she resembled Ruby Hart from Marvel vs Capcom 2.

In my mind, a female version is not a repeat.

8 hours ago, obsidianheart said:

There's a lot to keep up with and I've been preoccupied, but what is that picture?

Chinese product, a few time ago, we've seen 2 photos from a Chinese shop on a page in here. Like this bear, other minifigs on those photos was great.

On 8/11/2016 at 1:51 AM, Robert8 said:

Sorry yeah, wrong link :grin:

I made a quick research before posting this (I even made an account there) and it seems the guy is a reliable source.

I hope it!    :grin::tongue:

That information came from a lug member...

19 hours ago, PrisonBrick said:

I hope it!    :grin::tongue:

That information came from a lug member...

Wow, I thought I was the only italian guy having the whole list for series 17.
This can mean only that there was a huge leak or that the only one guy who I gave info, shared without my permission.

3 minutes ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

This can mean only that there was a huge leak or that the only one guy who I gave info, shared without my permission.

Honestly, I don't know...

7 minutes ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

You have the whole list?

You have my permission to share it with us...

Why wait?

1 hour ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

Itaria my friend....

Then that means that the minifigures reported there are real?

Can you confirm it? :sweet:

Wait... what?
Did I say I have the list?
Really did I?
Perhaps I have it, perhaps I have not.
Perhaps it's a fake one, perhaps it's true.
I might investigate.

Itaria, I know that you and I have some of the same interests in minifig subtheme. As a Castle / historic fan, is there several minifigs to be excited about?

No pizza.

But stay hungry, stay foolish.

Castle... fantasy... TLG is not planning a castle theme this year and there is only one unthemed minifigure series...

1 hour ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

No pizza.

A food costume!

Thanks Itaria :classic:

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

A food costume!

Thanks Itaria :classic:

An Apple, perhaps ? :classic:

I'm sure it would look very nice next to the banana .

I'm wondering if the head would be inside or outside the apple (then being part of the stalk)

I'm hoping for a "The sandwich saved me." style sandwich costume. Netflix Marvel fans will know what I'm referring to.

4 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

No pizza.

Castle... fantasy... TLG is not planning a castle theme this year and there is only one unthemed minifigure series...

Thanks Itaria. That's a great why to whet our appetite without spoiling anything. I am glad to know that there is stuff in this Series that fits my building style.

do you think that they will do a repeat of the orca suit that is rumored to be in the Batman CMF?

or even re-release the bunny suit guy for easter since its rumored we will get march Harriet in the batman line too?

Edited by Loki221978
hit enter too soon

Hmmmm, stay foolish? A reference to another jester of some kind? A tall/stilts clown? Or maybe a lady clown or female mime? Or maybe a reference to the Foolish Lego Photography site and we're finally getting a Monster Bride in honor of that site's mascot, Dwaas? Okay, so that one is probably a reach, but ...

I bet the food costume will be one of these

Ice Cream

French Fries

Corn Cob

Candy Cane

Carrot