yoderevolution

Keep on Truckin

indexed.gif V-LC-1C

truckin_007.jpg

truckin_009.jpg

Gallery

Hey everyone! Here is a town build of mine, an 8-wide big rig ready to tear up the open road! I still need to build something to go on the flatbed trailer, so another photo session is eventual.

-Mike

It's really beautiful! *wub* Thanks for coming back and sharing more with us. You have such a knack for building. I love the details on this. What I like so much about your style of vehicle building is that you use parts and techniques not normally seen in vehicles. Like the 75 degree slope pieces. I really wish LEGO would produce more realistic vehicles, 6-wide and so on and they have been lately, but you have such a simple realism in yours. I find a lot of inspiration in the few creations of yours I've seen. Can't wait to see more. Thanks again for sharing it with us! *sweet* *y*

That is a truly wonderful Truck ya got there Yoderevolution!

I love the cab's studless design as well!

Keep on truckin!

*y* *y*

Wow! What a wonderful truck! Great design and colour scheme, fantastic job! *y*

~Peace

That's a fantastic looking truck. The design and smoothness is just... and then there's the essence of it; It looks purposefully heavy, and the only thing lacking is a massive trailer echoing the truck.

Love it. *y*

Superp yoderevolution!

This is what a 8 studs wide (correct width for minifig scale if you think it's 37.5:1) should look like! It has a lot of fine details and looks much more of a truck than the standard "heavy haulers". Is it by any chance possible to make an engine which you can open up for as well?

I'm currently working on a very similar truck (with almost the same shape and color actually!), and I have not been able to fit in a motor because of all the SNOT taking up space in the front.

If there is a single thing I should nit pick about, then it's the use of stressed elements to hold the side mirrors. I don't know a way to make it "legal" without compromises. That's all.

I look forward to see something on the trailer ;-)

Edited by Lasse D

A work of art, this truck of yours. Congratulations!

I like the use of those two large fences in the back, nice trailer as well (the black one in your brickshelf). It fits the truck perfectly. Now all you need is some large vehicle to haul on top it...

What a really nice truck! *y*

It reminds me of the old model team sets, but with a perfect control of the studless technic (like with your white truck in your BL gallery).

It looks a lot to the 4955 creator truck too.

Really great job yoderevolution!

Very impresive! Exellent building techinques and details used thoughout the build! Iv'e always wanted to see an 8 wide long nose big rig. The only thing i would change is the size of the 5th wheel. It takes up the back end.

Also, after checking out your gallery, i'm really impressed with the black pickup Very detailed!

yoderevolution is back! I love this truck. *wub* At a casual glance it looks a lot bigger. This is probably the best non-cabover 8 wide truck I have ever seen. Great work. *sweet*

If there is a single thing I should nit pick about, then it's the use of stressed elements to hold the side mirrors. I don't know a way to make it "legal" without compromises. That's all.

Yeah, I feel the same way. 8-|

Really impressive! I *wub* it!

The only thing I find a bit strange is the tank below the cabin door. I'm used to European trucks, and they usually have a ladder there, while the tank is in the rear section, like the second tank in your model. But it must be a matter of habit :-P

LuxorV

This is one of the best eighteen wheelers I have seen! I like the front nose section, it is cleverly done with SNOT techniques. The underneath is detailed too, which looks great ad the back, despite the fact it is black, which often hides slopes and curves looks very realistic.

Great work! *wub*

Very cool job you did! *wub* *y*

The little white truck is awesome as well. 8-

Wow, you are quite good at this. Id like to see a trailer someday, that would be awesome.