Hey Guys! So, I have made a Lego ideas Project based off of the Polar Express. The Polar I made and takes a lot of inspiration from the Lego city trains. Here's the link to the project page: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/150722

Fun Fact: Locomotive is Tender Driven, and houses 2 power functions train motors for extra power.

By the creation of this topic and your other post today, it's obvious you did not listen to Rick's response the last time you promoted Ideas.

You need to read the Site Guidelines if you'd like to remain a member of this site. You need to be thinking: 'I want people on EB to see my MOC and comment on it. If they like it, perhaps they'll support it on LEGO Ideas', rather than: 'I want Ideas support! If I post it on EB, perhaps more people will vote!. This site is not here for members to only garner support on Ideas, but to discuss the MOCs of the Ideas.

I would recommend you revise the first post of this topic to make it less about Ideas, and more about your MOC. I would also add an image of this MOC to this topic to make it easier to see your MOC on EB.

It would have been nice if you even went to the trouble of posting a picture here first. BTW when i clicked your link the site was down for maintenence .

It would have been nice if you even went to the trouble of posting a picture here first. BTW when i clicked your link the site was down for maintenence .

It's back up now.

You guys have been wanting an image of my project so here:2605746-o_1aq0oqrrj1ho2118nmve157o1qlse-full.png2605737-o_1aq0opptsf0g17psp4jts9ovo7-full.png

Honestly, even a quick search of Lego Ideas would show more accomplished interpretations of the same source material. Sadly, none of those are likely to get made by Lego either.

What you need to do is build your designs, see what works and what doesn't, develop new ideas, try them out, trust me, some day you will be be able to build something awesome, and in the mean time, enjoy what you have built.

Also, it's worth pointing out that, while designing something that is from an existing IP makes it more likely to reach the number of votes needed, it also makes it a lot harder for Lego to go any further with the design.

Edited by Redimus