img_3961.jpg

Hello Eurobrickers!

This is my the biggest project. In this year, we celebrate 130 years of Coca-Cola, when the druggist J.S. Pemberton invented the recipe for this popular soft drink, so I decided to build a Coca-Cola truck with a wing body semi-trailer. Also

truck was an inspiration to build my MOC. I know, that is not Xmas time and if you do not like a music, which I used in my video, you can choose one of them:
or this

Some technical informations:

Truck:

Dimensions:

length: 52 cm,

width: 22 cm,

height: 22 cm,

weight: over 2.3 kg,

img_3894.jpg_thumb.jpg

Power Functions:

drive – PF XL motor,

steering – PF servo motor,

up/down 3rd rear axle – M motor,

locked/opening fifth wheel – M motor,

1 x PF battery box,

2 x PF IR receiver,

2 x PF IR remote control,

4 x PF lights,

1 x PF extension wire 20 cm.

The truck has drive, steering, up/down 3rd rear axle and a fifth wheel is locked/opened. The truck has also opening doors, opening door in second cabin, a hood can be lifted up to access the engine, which is eight piston engine connected with a rear axle. The second cabin has a removable roof to access a battery box. The stairs you can use as a toolbox or you can put a fire extinguisher

Semi-trailer:

Dimensions:

length: 70 cm,

width: 19 cm,

height: 25 cm,

weight: over 3.1 kg

img_3940.jpg_thumb.jpg

Power Functions:

opening wing doors – PF M motor with gear box,

lift in/out – PF M motor,

lift up/down – M motor,

outriggers – M motor,

1 x PF battery box,

2 x PF IR receiver,

2 x PF IR remote control,

1 x PF lights,

2 x PF extension wire 20 cm.

The whole set is 106 cm long.

I think, that is wrong weight both of them, and truck and trailer are heavier

The semi-trailer has opening side and rear doors and also opening doors to a locker and an extension ramp.

I hope you like it.

Full BS gallery

Some pictures:

img_3879.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3892.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3893.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3908.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3910.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3917.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3918.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3919.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3920.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3921.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3922.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3923.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3924.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3925.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3937.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3944.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3953.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3954.jpg_thumb.jpg

I am total agree with my great friend B.O.W. :thumbup:

For a Technic model with so many details and working functions and good looking; :wub: :wub:

Very cool replica of the original, awesome motorized functions, very good manual functions, one of the best Technic truck and trailer I have ever seen :)

This is a great MOC. Very realistic looking and the power functions are amazing. I'm just getting into power functions so I'm getting inspired by what can be done.

24 minutes ago, 2LegoOrNot2Lego... said:

I understand why you added the reflective tape, but I do not like it that much...if that is okay with you... ;-)

Of course, it is your opinion :wink:

I added some video with reflective tape, but is not the same effect like in the pictures

Edited by legosamigos

wow, you model is perfect! good job!

I do not like on the truck only one thing - side spoilers behind the sleeping cab - they are too large...

1 hour ago, Paliason said:

wow, you model is perfect! good job!

I do not like on the truck only one thing - side spoilers behind the sleeping cab - they are too large...

Before, the truck was naked without spoilers  :classic: