Mencot

Heroica RPG - Quest#154: Confidence Game

Zanna stabs the White Widow Youngling from the Front Row with Sven's Dagger.

Samantha attacks Cavespider Youngling Mob B twice from the Front Row.

Same Battle Order.

Lady Samantha and Zanna kills their targets but the other heroes are not as lucky. John gets pushed around by the beetle again, not being able to get his shield up in time. One of the small remaining cavespiders tries to jump onto Addok-Zo but he is too far away that it would be able to damage him but it makes him miss his target. The same spider also tries to throw a web onto Boris but the vampire is able to duck this time.

"Is there no end to this" Battle Round four:

Lady SamanthaĀ  (Jeweled small sword) (frontrow) vs Cavespider youngling mob B - Taunt Cavespider youngling mob B, Encouraged and Fragile next round.
Lady SamanthaĀ  (Jeweled small sword) (frontrow) vs Cavespider youngling mob B - Greater elite hitĀ  ((9*2)+11))= 29 damage) Cavespider youngling B dead.
Zanna (Svens dagger)(frontrow) vs White widow youngling - Critical hit - (12x2)+10= 34 damage White widow youngling dead.
John Abrun (Gold longsword)(frontrow) vs Horned carrion beetle- Deflected damage, roll of 2 no deflection. John takes 4 damage.
Addok-Zo (back) vs Cavespider youngling Mob A - Damage. Backrow, no damage.
Boris (frontrow) vsĀ Cavespider youngling Mob A - Special Guard, roll of 1. Boris protected.

Free hits

Current weather: Dim (Doubles dark, halves light)

The Enemies

Ā latest?cb=20160522095239Cavespider youngling Mob A

*Mob 3!*
Type: Vermin
Level: 1
HP: 10/30 (10*3)
Special: Cobweb: Causes the bound-effect.
Drops: 10 gold

29316867073_05674e507e_s.jpgHorned Carrion Beetle

Type: Vermin/Rock

Level 8

Health 70/120

Special: Slicing Charge. The beetle charges the hero impaling him on his horn blade. Dealing 8 damage ignoring SP and bleeding by -2.

Drops: Carrion beetle horn (The horn can be attached to any blunt weapon (but also including spears, polearms, handcannonsĀ etc. Only swordlike weapons are excluded)Ā  to deal BleedingĀ 2 Effect Ā ), 20 gold

Heroparty:

28577601203_7ef3dfa27b_t.jpgZannaqimĀ (Flipz)
77 years old Female Selkreeth RogueĀ 
Level 5
Power:Ā 22 (Level 5 + WP:12 + 5 (Anniversary Medal))
Power Bonus:Ā +5 (Anniversary Medal)
Defense:Ā 5 (Anniversary Medal)
Health:Ā 17/17 (Basic health: 7 + level bonus: 5 + class bonus: 0 + artifact bonus: 5 (Anniversary Medal))
Gold:Ā 70
Equipment:Ā Sven's DaggerĀ (WP: 14, Fire- and Earth+Sealed Elemental),Ā Anniversary MedalĀ (Power +5, SP +5, Max. Health +5, Max. Ether +5. The values will increase by 1 with each passing year; accessory.)
Inventory:Ā Sir Roderick's Sword (WP:12, Longsword), Selkreeth Shuriken (WP:3, throwing weapon), White Ninja Cowl (The wearer can choose to hide for up to three rounds, avoiding Free Hits; the effect ends if the user targets an enemy; suitable to rogues, beast warriors, chi monks and infiltrators; headwear), Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, Telescope, Magic Compass, Of Power and Mortals (+1 power each successful quest), 1 x Tonic, 5 x Potion, 1x Venom, First Aid Kit (Completely restores health and removes all negative effects for the entire party once.), 1 Big Apple.

po8wl0x.pngAddok-Zo Obbex (Goliath) Bound for 1 round
135 year old Male Wakorian RangerĀ Ā 
Level 4
Power: 9 (4 + 3 + 2)
Defense:Ā 0
Health: 8/8
Gold: 65
Equipment:Ā Jury-Rigged Long Hand CannonĀ (WP:3),Ā Pugilistā€™s GlovesĀ (Power +2, protects from weakened-effect; handwear.)
Inventory: 4 Potion, 1 Smoke Bomb, 2 Venom,Ā  1 Fire Bomb, Mead, 2 lightningbombs, 1 Phoenix Essence .

15856534637_fe5336c6b9_t.jpgBoris Bruhalv (Waterbrick Down)
38 year old male vampire Cleric *Immune to Stunned and Poisoned*
Level 10 1/2
Power: 20 (10Ā + 10)
Defense:Ā 2 (2)
Health:Ā 16/18Ā (18)
Ether:Ā 13/14Ā (12)
Gold:Ā  89
Equipment:Ā Honeydrop StaffĀ (WP:10, 1/3 to cause slowed; staff),Ā Rusty ChainmailĀ (SP: 2, Immune to Stunned and Poison)
Inventory:Ā 2 Potions, 5 Remedies, 1 Phoenix Essence, 7 Tonics, Scroll of Sleep (Enables casting the asleep-effect to the target, forcing them to miss its turn for three rounds or until woken up by an attack. Each casting has a 50/50 chance of success and costs 1 ether.), 1 Sleep Bomb, 3x Blind Bomb, Military Grade Fire Bomb (Deals 10 Fire damage to all opponents when used), Military Grade Holy Bomb (Deals 10 Holy damage to all opponents when used), Military Grade Lightning Bomb (Deals 10 Lightning damage to all opponents when used), Floral Bomb, Defender's Ring (Accessory, Rolls of "Heal Less" become "Heal"), Bone, Grating Stone, Sword of the Vampir (WP:17, user is Jinxed; longsword),Ā Simple MaceĀ (WP: 3, mace),Ā Ā Staff of EnnonĀ - (WP: 5, staff, Restores 2 ether on a roll of 2, 3, or 4)Banana

29032502734_fe03a494a7_t.jpgJohn AlburnĀ (Takes suggestions by WBD)Ā 

29 year old, Human Knight
Level 20 1/3
Health: 18/30
Power: 30 (10 +20)
SP:Ā 4
Equipment:Ā Gold longsword (WP: 10),Ā  Mithril Armor (blocks ranged attacks(SP:2)),Ā Nasal HelmetĀ (SP: 1), Hinckwell shield (SP:1)
Inventory:Ā Remedy, Greater Potion

29577450451_469cb21ff8_t.jpgLady Samantha Tweed (Controlled by Filpz)

19 year old, "Novice Swashbuckler" *Hastened if put first in Battle.Ā Immune to Blinded and all elemental magic* Bound for 1 round
Level 11 1/2
Health: 26/28 (11+7)
Power: 19 (8+11+1)
SP: 2
Gold:Ā  34
Equipment:Ā  Jeweled small sword of swift.(WP:8, Successful kills makes the user hastened for 1 round.), FightingĀ Corset (AP +1, SP +1; Suitable to Female Characters; Bodywear), The living eye buckler (SP: 1, grants immunity to blinded and elementalmagic)
Inventory: Potion x 2, Smelling salt.
Ā 
Party leader, please create a battle order. Everyone, please choose an action.

Mobs are Hastened if there are more members of the mob than standing party members.
Ā 

Seeing that the battle is nearly won, Zanna attacks Cavespider Youngling A from the Front Row with Sven's Dagger.Ā  Samantha attacks the Horned Carrion Beetle twice from the Front Row.

Same Battle Order

Edited by Flipz

The party manages to kill the last remaining spider youngling, so that everybody can face off against the horned carrion beetle. But it does it best to not get killed going into a raging attack slicing Zanna, John and Samantha. Addok finally wounds the beetle badly with three shots of precision and Zanna finally rams her dagger into the beetles shell that had become fragile, killing it.

"Is there no end to this" Battle Round five:

Lady SamanthaĀ  (Jeweled small sword) (frontrow) vs Horned carrion beetle - Slicing Charge, Roll of 3, Special dodge: Carrion beetle hits Zanna instead, 8 damage and bleeding by 2.
Lady SamanthaĀ  (Jeweled small sword) (frontrow) vs Horned carrion beetle - Taunt, Horned carrion beetle, Encouraged and Fragile next round.
Zanna (Svens dagger)(frontrow) vs Cavespider youngling Mob A - Critical hit - (12x2)+10= 34 damage Cavespider youngling Mob A dead.
John Abrun (Gold longsword)(frontrow) vs Horned carrion beetle-Ā Slicing Charge,Ā  Deflected damage, roll of 3 no deflection. John takes 8 damage and is bleeding by 2.
Addok-Zo (back) vs Cavespider youngling Mob A Horned carrion beetle- Triple shot. Addok shoots the horned beetle three times: 9x3= 27 damage
Boris (frontrow) vsĀ Cavespider youngling Mob A Horned carrion beetle- Hit, 20 damage

Ā 

"Is there no end to this" Battle Round six:

Lady SamanthaĀ  (Jeweled small sword) (frontrow) vs Horned carrion beetle - Taunt, Horned carrion beetle, Encouraged and Fragile next round also next round.
Lady SamanthaĀ  (Jeweled small sword) (frontrow) vs Horned carrion beetle - Slicing Charge, Roll of 6, No special dodge: Carrion beetle hits Samantha instead,Ā Encouraged, 16 damage and bleeding by 2.
Zanna (Svens dagger)(frontrow) vs Cavespider youngling Mob A - Critical hit - (12x2)+10= 34 damage Fragile= 68 damage Horned Carrion Beetle dead.
John Abrun (Gold longsword)(frontrow) vs Horned carrion beetle
Addok-Zo (back) vsĀ  Horned carrion beetle-Ā 
Boris (frontrow) vs Horned carrion beetle-

Current weather: Dim (Doubles dark, halves light)

THE BATTLE IS VICTORIOUS!

Experience:
Zanna: +1
Addok-Zoo: +1
Boris: +1/2

Loot:

29577450451_469cb21ff8_t.jpg

Wounded and bleeding Samantha says "Again I have no need for this gold, uh..."

Samantha hands 34 gold to the loot.

heroica-goldpile.jpg 74 Gold

2 stun Bombs

Ice Bomb 1 Ice bomb

latest?cb=201510181457371 ruby

29909181816_5131bf898b_t.jpg1 Carrion beetle horn (The horn can be attached to any blunt weapon to permanently deal BleedingĀ 2 effect) (but also including spears, polearms, handcannonsĀ etc. Only swordlike weapons are excluded)

Ā 

Heroparty:

Level 6
Power:Ā 23 (Level 6 + WP:12 + 5 (Anniversary Medal))
Health: 8/18 (Basic health: 7 + level bonus: 6 + class bonus: 0 + artifact bonus: 5 (Anniversary Medal))
Gold:Ā 70
Equipment:Ā Sven's DaggerĀ (WP: 14, Fire- and Earth+Sealed Elemental),Ā Anniversary MedalĀ (Power +5, SP +5, Max. Health +5, Max. Ether +5. The values will increase by 1 with each passing year; accessory.)
Inventory:Ā Sir Roderick's Sword (WP:12, Longsword), Selkreeth Shuriken (WP:3, throwing weapon), White Ninja Cowl (The wearer can choose to hide for up to three rounds, avoiding Free Hits; the effect ends if the user targets an enemy; suitable to rogues, beast warriors, chi monks and infiltrators; headwear), Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, Telescope, Magic Compass, Of Power and Mortals (+1 power each successful quest), 1 x Tonic, 5 x Potion, 1x Venom, First Aid Kit (Completely restores health and removes all negative effects for the entire party once.), 1 Big Apple.

po8wl0x.pngAddok-Zo Obbex (Goliath)
Level 5
Power: 10 (5 + 3 + 2)
Health: 9/9
Gold: 65
Equipment:Ā Jury-Rigged Long Hand CannonĀ (WP:3),Ā Pugilistā€™s GlovesĀ (Power +2, protects from weakened-effect; handwear.)
Inventory: 4 Potion, 1 Smoke Bomb, 2 Venom,Ā  1 Fire Bomb, Mead, 2 lightningbombs, 1 Phoenix Essence .

Level 11
Power: 21 (11 + 10)
Health:Ā 16/19 (19)
Ether:Ā 14/15 (13)
Gold:Ā  89
Equipment:Ā Honeydrop StaffĀ (WP:10, 1/3 to cause slowed; staff),Ā Rusty ChainmailĀ (SP: 2, Immune to Stunned and Poison)
Inventory:Ā 2 Potions, 5 Remedies, 1 Phoenix Essence, 7 Tonics, Scroll of Sleep (Enables casting the asleep-effect to the target, forcing them to miss its turn for three rounds or until woken up by an attack. Each casting has a 50/50 chance of success and costs 1 ether.), 1 Sleep Bomb, 3x Blind Bomb, Military Grade Fire Bomb (Deals 10 Fire damage to all opponents when used), Military Grade Holy Bomb (Deals 10 Holy damage to all opponents when used), Military Grade Lightning Bomb (Deals 10 Lightning damage to all opponents when used), Floral Bomb, Defender's Ring (Accessory, Rolls of "Heal Less" become "Heal"), Bone, Grating Stone, Sword of the Vampir (WP:17, user is Jinxed; longsword),Ā Simple MaceĀ (WP: 3, mace),Ā Ā Staff of EnnonĀ - (WP: 5, staff, Restores 2 ether on a roll of 2, 3, or 4)Banana

29032502734_fe03a494a7_t.jpgJohn AlburnĀ (Takes suggestions by WBD)Ā 

Level 20 2/3
Health: 8/30
Equipment:Ā Gold longsword (WP: 10),Ā  Mithril Armor (blocks ranged attacks(SP:2)),Ā Nasal HelmetĀ (SP: 1), Hinckwell shield (SP:1)

29577450451_469cb21ff8_t.jpgLady Samantha Tweed (Controlled by Filpz)

19 year old, "Novice Swashbuckler" *Hastened if put first in Battle.Ā Immune to Blinded and all elemental magic* Bound for 1 round
Level 12
Health: 11/29 (12+7)
Power: 20 (8+12+1)
Gold:Ā  0
Equipment:Ā  Jeweled small sword of swift.(WP:8, Successful kills makes the user hastened for 1 round.), FightingĀ Corset (AP +1, SP +1; Suitable to Female Characters; Bodywear), The living eye buckler (SP: 1, grants immunity to blinded and elementalmagic)
Ā 
Partyleader please distribute the loot.
Ā 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ā 
"Uh, what now? aah, I am hurt badly."
Ā 
29032502734_fe03a494a7_t.jpg
"I know." Alburn says pressing a bleeding wound in his side. "Boris, you are a cleric. Could you heal us up? After that we should check out this place, I have a bad feeling about it."
Ā 
But before the Boris or anyone else of the heroes could answer, and dark figure steps forward from behind the trees and speaks up with a really low voice,
Ā 
29909181456_de7474dc43_t.jpg
"Hmm, DonĀ“t know if I should congratulate you or kill ye all on the spot. But that was some mighty impressive fighting, I have to admit. Usually they have crumbled under the mighty horned beetle." The man claps his hands and laughs.
Ā 

30907152080_e21ff48813.jpg
The heroes could notice that they wereĀ surround by shady figures, the trees were filled with archers. The bandits had been there for the whole time and the heroes could feel that they had walked into a trap.
"But your success is short lived because it ends now. Surrender and I promise that you will be spared... for now."
Ā 
Alburn draws his sword and steps up on to the wagon and shouts out to the bandit,
29032502734_fe03a494a7_t.jpg
"You are a fool thinking we will surrender to any bandits, your terror and oppression ends here..."
Ā 
But his sentence is interupted by a crossbow bolt into his chest and he falls of the wagon, he tries to get up just to get a arrow into his shoulder. He falls to the ground.
31274873815_b181cb491d.jpg
"Jooohn..." Sam runs over to him.
Ā 
The bandit continues to speak, while he reloads his crossbow.
"I hate being interrupted, leave him."
"You are the fools if you think that you could get away with your lives here by not obeying me. Surrender and hand over the gold... or die."
Ā 
What shall the heroes do?
Edited by Mencot

Boris does his best to heal Zanna and Samantha before the bandits ride up.

12 hours ago, Mencot said:

The bandit continues to speak, while he reloads his crossbow.

"I hate being interrupted, leave him."
"You are the fools if you think that you could get away with your lives here by not obeying me. Surrender and hand over the gold... or die."
Ā 
What shall the heroes do?

"Hate to break it to you chap, but been there, done that..." Boris kneels at John's side unsure if there is any spark of the man's soul left to heal. "But Samantha... How do we know you won't simply attempt to kill us later? You were rather swift to turn to violence just a moment ago."

14 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

Boris does his best to heal Zanna and Samantha before the bandits ride up.

As the bandits had the element of surprise, already watching the battle from the start. The cleric is only able to do a "lesser heal", healing both Zanna and Samantha some not to full health.

"But Samantha... How do we know you won't simply attempt to kill us later? You were rather swift to turn to violence just a moment ago."

Lady Samantha were sobbing over that Alburn had been injured badly and that reality had hit her that being a hero had an ugly downside to it also. Confused by ClericĀ“s accusations she tries to reply,

"Wh.. what, do you mean..."

Ā 

"Hate to break it to you chap, but been there, done that..." Boris kneels at John's side unsure if there is any spark of the man's soul left to heal.

As Boris attempts to kneel to JohnĀ“s side a arrow hits the ground besides him. But he could feel that Alburn was still alive but badly wounded. The Mithril mail he was wearing had saved his life."

"I wouldnĀ“t do that if I were you, "Collars"! DidnĀ“t I just tell that weeping bitch to leave that Hinckwell guy alone, huh? There is no way out of this, look around. You are surrounded don'tĀ  be foolish."

Ā 

QM note: I will give everybody time to give their input here.

Addok-Zo looks around at all the bandits surrounding them, making note of where they are.Ā  Although not very skilled at making successful threats, he attempts to do so.Ā  "If you have any sense,Ā you and your goons turn around and walk away.Ā  You don't need to die today, not over a few bottles of wine.Ā  If you fail to comply, I personally will drain all fluids from each and every one of you, slowly, as you feel yourself spill away until you are nothing but a pathetic husk."

He turns to the party and whispers.Ā  "We mustn't give them the cargo.Ā  They are bandits, they have no honor, I would know."

Loot:
Addok-Zo: Carrion Beetle Horn, 35 gold
Boris: Ice Bomb, Stun Bomb, Ruby, 9 gold
Zanna: Stun Bomb, 30 gold

"If you think you can kill a Selkreeth, you are wrong," Zanna offers simply, carefully staring into the bandit's eyes.Ā  "But then, maybe the Blanton already told you that...am I not right, Chuck?"

7 hours ago, Goliath said:

Addok-Zo looks around at all the bandits surrounding them, making note of where they are.Ā  Although not very skilled at making successful threats, he attempts to do so.Ā  "If you have any sense,Ā you and your goons turn around and walk away.Ā  You don't need to die today, not over a few bottles of wine.Ā  If you fail to comply, I personally will drain all fluids from each and every one of you, slowly, as you feel yourself spill away until you are nothing but a pathetic husk."

As he tries to count the bandits, he gets to around 20 and that is just in the trees. The darkness, shadows and fog makes it hard to put a finger on where they actually are.

2 hours ago, Flipz said:

"If you think you can kill a Selkreeth, you are wrong," Zanna offers simply, carefully staring into the bandit's eyes.Ā  "But then, maybe the Blanton already told you that...am I not right, Chuck?"

The heroes threats and ramblings just amuses the bandit and he laugh.

"We have done this for years. Tell me, who ever you are,Ā You are not Tweed guards, altough you wear his colors.

Do you actually think you can escape or win us, and be still alive?"

Edited by Mencot

11 hours ago, Mencot said:

S29577450451_469cb21ff8_t.jpg

"Wh.. what, do you mean..."

"Nothing my dear, I was speaking to the masked man."

Boris turned to his companions, "While we may not die, he can surely kill John and Samantha."

Boris turns to the Bandit, "As I said, you've certainly never faced a vampire or a Selkreeth before. But given the circumstances and I'm sure you do not wish for any of your own men's blood to be shed, what happens to us should we surrender? What assurances do you give for the safety of the girl and the Hinckwell?Ā As for our identity, we'd be glad to share ours should you return the favor."

29577450451_469cb21ff8_t.jpg.15840ba62ca28132a99c8fd554d35617.jpg

"Oh.. okay, Ā thought you were talking to me."Ā She wipes some tears from her cheek."

12 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

"Boris turns to the Bandit, "As I said, you've certainly never faced a vampire or a Selkreeth before. But given the circumstances and I'm sure you do not wish for any of your own men's blood to be shed, what happens to us should we surrender? What assurances do you give for the safety of the girl and the Hinckwell?Ā As for our identity, we'd be glad to share ours should you return the favor."

29909181456_de7474dc43_t.jpg.170f4dc6bd9aff527e4ba5623d1abe5d.jpg

"You have no idea what I and we have faced before and you are in no place to make demandments. But this I canĀ assure you this it will be your doom if you choose to face me, "Collars"!"

The man raises his hand and says,

"Enough now of this nonsence, this is a sign to my archers. When I put my arm they will release their arrows at you... put your weapons down and surrender. Ā You will not be killed."

Ā 

2 hours ago, Mencot said:

"You have no idea what I and we have faced before and you are in no place to make demandments. But this I canĀ assure you this it will be your doom if you choose to face me, "Collars"!"

"And yet here you are making demands of us, when you are clearly in control of the situation. If you wish to attempt to kill us then do so, otherwise I fail to see what our surrender has to do with the situation."

17 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

"And yet here you are making demands of us, when you are clearly in control of the situation. If you wish to attempt to kill us then do so, otherwise I fail to see what our surrender has to do with the situation."

"Suit yourselves." The man lowers his hand and the three heroes are hit with specially made blunt arrows that knock them out one by one, Boris takes the last arrow. It is only Samantha that is left standing, she looks at the fallen heroes.

"Wha what is this, Addok, Zanna, Boris... Are you alright?" She looks at the man and the other bandits that closes in on her.

"Stay away, I will kill you..." She holds up her small sword towards him. The man stops infront of her and says,

"Shhh dear, donĀ“t be afraid."

Samantha is ready to leap towards him, with her sword ready to strike but then everything goes black.

"Ouch..."

When she had concentrated on the man in front of her she had not noticed the bandit that had sneaked up on her and hit her on the head with a blackjack.

"Tie them up and take them to the dungeons."

29316870003_3eb9a673bc_t.jpg

"What about the Hinckwell?" One of the bandits asks, pointing at John.

"You two, carry him into the forest and kill him. And the rest of you get back to your positions and get ready there is an other transport coming this way soon."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heroparty:

28577601203_7ef3dfa27b_t.jpgZannaqimĀ (Flipz) Knocked out
Level 6
Power:Ā 23 (Level 6 + WP:12 + 5 (Anniversary Medal))
Health: 8/18 (Basic health: 7 + level bonus: 6 + class bonus: 0 + artifact bonus: 5 (Anniversary Medal))
Gold: 100
Inventory:Ā Sir Roderick's Sword (WP:12, Longsword), Selkreeth Shuriken (WP:3, throwing weapon), White Ninja Cowl (The wearer can choose to hide for up to three rounds, avoiding Free Hits; the effect ends if the user targets an enemy; suitable to rogues, beast warriors, chi monks and infiltrators; headwear), Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, Telescope, Magic Compass, Of Power and Mortals (+1 power each successful quest), 1 x Tonic, 5 x Potion, 1x Venom, First Aid Kit (Completely restores health and removes all negative effects for the entire party once.), 1 Big Apple, 1 stunbomb.

po8wl0x.pngAddok-Zo Obbex (Goliath) Knocked out
Level 5
Power: 10 (5 + 3 + 2)
Inventory: 4 Potion, 1 Smoke Bomb, 2 Venom,Ā  1 Fire Bomb, Mead, 2 lightningbombs, 1 Phoenix Essence, 1 Carrion beetle horn (The horn can be attached to any blunt weapon to permanently deal BleedingĀ 2 effect) (but also including spears, polearms, handcannonsĀ etc. Only swordlike weapons are excluded)

15856534637_fe5336c6b9_t.jpgBoris Bruhalv (Waterbrick Down) Knocked out
Level 11
Power: 21 (11 + 10)
Ether:Ā 14/15 (13)
Gold:Ā  98
Inventory:Ā 2 Potions, 5 Remedies, 1 Phoenix Essence, 7 Tonics, Scroll of Sleep (Enables casting the asleep-effect to the target, forcing them to miss its turn for three rounds or until woken up by an attack. Each casting has a 50/50 chance of success and costs 1 ether.), 1 stunbomb, 1 Icebomb, 1 Sleep Bomb, 3x Blind Bomb, Military Grade Fire Bomb (Deals 10 Fire damage to all opponents when used), Military Grade Holy Bomb (Deals 10 Holy damage to all opponents when used), Military Grade Lightning Bomb (Deals 10 Lightning damage to all opponents when used), Floral Bomb, Defender's Ring (Accessory, Rolls of "Heal Less" become "Heal"), Bone, Grating Stone, Sword of the Vampir (WP:17, user is Jinxed; longsword),Ā Simple MaceĀ (WP: 3, mace),Ā Ā Staff of EnnonĀ - (WP: 5, staff, Restores 2 ether on a roll of 2, 3, or 4)Banana, 1 Ruby

29032502734_fe03a494a7_t.jpgJohn AlburnĀ (Takes suggestions by WBD)Ā Knocked out

Level 20 2/3
Health: 8/30

29577450451_469cb21ff8_t.jpgLady Samantha Tweed (Controlled by Filpz) Knocked out

Level 12
Health: 11/29 (12+7)
Power: 20 (8+12+1)
Gold:Ā  0
Ā 
Ā 
QM note: I will update the parties fate later, stay tuned.

As the heroes had been defeated and carried away the bandits also attack the other Tweed transport, ending up obtaining both of the gold cargos.

Time pass, it could be hours to a day, who knows... Our heroes wake up in a damp, dark dungeon.

30829838580_aff9e6cc57.jpg

Distant scream of tortured souls could be heard and foul stench of something rotten lay in the air. The cell floor was dirty, wet and covered in moss and mold.

The cell was small, considering that they were all three there, Samantha and John seemed to be missing but a badly beaten man was chained to the left wall.
On the right side there was a half decayed corpse hanging in the chains.

The heroes could notice that their weapons and some of their items were missing.

Heroparty:

Level 6
Power: 6 (Level 6 + WP:12 + 5 (Anniversary Medal))
Health: 13/18 (Basic health: 7 + level bonus: 6 + class bonus: 0 + artifact bonus: 5 (Anniversary Medal))
Inventory:Ā Sir Roderick's Sword (WP:12, Longsword), Selkreeth Shuriken (WP:3, throwing weapon), White Ninja Cowl (The wearer can choose to hide for up to three rounds, avoiding Free Hits; the effect ends if the user targets an enemy; suitable to rogues, beast warriors, chi monks and infiltrators; headwear), Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, Telescope, Magic Compass, Of Power and Mortals (+1 power each successful quest), 1 x Tonic, 5 x Potion, 1x Venom, First Aid Kit (Completely restores health and removes all negative effects for the entire party once.), 1 Big Apple, 1 stunbomb.

po8wl0x.pngAddok-Zo Obbex (Goliath)
Level 5
Power: 5 (5 + 3 + 2)
Inventory: 4 Potion, 1 Smoke Bomb, 2 Venom,Ā  1 Fire Bomb, Mead, 2 lightningbombs, 1 Phoenix Essence, 1 Carrion beetle horn (The horn can be attached to any blunt weapon to permanently deal BleedingĀ 2 effect) (but also including spears, polearms, handcannonsĀ etc. Only swordlike weapons are excluded)

Level 11
Power: 11 (11 + 10)
Ether:Ā 13/15 (13)
Gold:Ā  98
Inventory:Ā 2 Potions, 5 Remedies, 1 Phoenix Essence, 7 Tonics, Scroll of Sleep (Enables casting the asleep-effect to the target, forcing them to miss its turn for three rounds or until woken up by an attack. Each casting has a 50/50 chance of success and costs 1 ether.), 1 stunbomb, 1 Icebomb, 1 Sleep Bomb, 3x Blind Bomb, Military Grade Fire Bomb (Deals 10 Fire damage to all opponents when used), Military Grade Holy Bomb (Deals 10 Holy damage to all opponents when used), Military Grade Lightning Bomb (Deals 10 Lightning damage to all opponents when used), Floral Bomb, Defender's Ring (Accessory, Rolls of "Heal Less" become "Heal"), Bone, Grating Stone, Sword of the Vampir (WP:17, user is Jinxed; longsword),Ā Simple MaceĀ (WP: 3, mace),Ā Ā Staff of EnnonĀ - (WP: 5, staff, Restores 2 ether on a roll of 2, 3, or 4)Banana, 1 Ruby

Dungeon break-out

Your new mission is now to escape the banditprison.

The heroes have lost their weapons and some of their items and are locked up in a dungeon, now is your job to figure out how to get out of the cell and out of the dungeons. Use vision, speech and character skills to help you out.

If you have any questions about this puzzle or how to proceed, feel free to ask.

"Well, look what we got ourselves into..."

Addok-Zo begins to scavenge around for anything of potential use and looking for some sort of animal within the area.

Addok does not see or sence any kind of animal presence in the cell or outside of it.

Inside the cell he sees someĀ bonesĀ on the floor.

Boris rubs his head from the arrow bruise. "Well I wasn't expecting them to take prisoners." The cleric looksĀ over at the chained man. "And it seems we're not alone either." The vampire stretches his limbs and addresses the other prisoner. "I'm Boris, ex-cleric of Ennon and you are?"

16 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

Ā The vampire stretches his limbs and addresses the other prisoner. "I'm Boris, ex-cleric of Ennon and you are?"

The man raises his head and opens his mouth to talk. The heroes could see that he was in a bad condition, his face is bruised, bloody and dry.

31207744742_e2a02e4cd7_t.jpg

"UuuhĀ Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  whaa.... waaĀ  er, uuh."

His head falls down again, he seems to be delirious and dehydrated.

Edited by Mencot

"Easy there, chap. This may hurt a tad."Ā Boris attempts toĀ heal the prisonerĀ and if failing looks to see if there is a water bucket near by.

22 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

"Easy there, chap. This may hurt a tad."Ā Boris attempts toĀ heal the prisonerĀ and if failing looks to see if there is a water bucket near by.

Boris is successful in healing the man. Altough the cleric is able to heal some of his wounds, he is still in need of water and he is cuffed hanging from the chains.

Boris canĀ“t see any buckets or anything similar in the cell or the room.

31207744742_e2a02e4cd7_t.jpg

"Uuh tha nk y... Wh y are y ou he ..re?"

Suddenly footsteps and speech can be heard in the distance and itĀ was getting closer.

Ā 

Edited by Mencot