Hi,

This is my smal Moc, requirement was to fit in a 16x16x16 studs.

I used power function:

- 1 battery box,

- 2 sets of lights,

- 1 control swich,

28981257274_cab2a57309.jpg

29525944861_d4c9e77a97.jpg

29316394560_e4a35cbdc9.jpg

29525954441_9f4122a004.jpg

Flickr.

And movie:

Enjoy :)

Wow! This is certainly not your standard LEGO room vignette. I really love the functional display case, It looks fantastic with the lights on! :wub: I also like the helmet display with the purple boxes (didn't know those existed). Nice desk, chair and "LEGO builds" as well. However, what stood out most to me is the tiles on the floor, those 1x2's. I would never have thought they could look so good! Are they from the Racers, Tiny Turbo's line perhaps?

Awesome work! :classic::thumbup:

That's really cool! I especially like the micro-builds as MOCs. :thumbup:

If I can offer a suggestion, perhaps some statuettes like this one http://www.bricklink...004c01#T=S&O={} as figures. They're not to minifigure scale, but scale is often ignored when it comes to minifigure accessories even by LEGO itself.

Thank you, I have not any microfigures. Is good idea, but I don't want to buy any bricks to this MOC.

Wow! This is certainly not your standard LEGO room vignette. I really love the functional display case, It looks fantastic with the lights on! :wub: I also like the helmet display with the purple boxes (didn't know those existed). Nice desk, chair and "LEGO builds" as well. However, what stood out most to me is the tiles on the floor, those 1x2's. I would never have thought they could look so good! Are they from the Racers, Tiny Turbo's line perhaps?

Awesome work! :classic::thumbup:

I used this for helmet display https://www.bricklin...[Container]#T=C

For flor I used tile trans 1x2 glow in dark, I got many of them long time ago.

i like it, it's definitely the dream of any lego lover to have a dedicated room for builing!

I have my own LEGO room , but it's more messy :)

Thank you guys!!! :)

This is awesome. It captures the feeling of being in a small basement room, with a pile of bricks and a world of possibilities. The ultimate man cave!

Very cool and a lot of awesome small details! And of course really innovative with the lights! Great work!