Sign in to follow this  
tornado

Jewelry store / artist's studio building

Jewelry store / artist's studio building

This is my first attempt at modular scale build.

Front:

P_20160909_055515_HDR_1_wm.jpg

Back:

P_20160909_055350_HDR_1_wm.jpg

P_20160909_060714_HDR_1_wm.jpg

P_20160828_230939_HDR_1_wm.jpg

P_20160828_225909_HDR_1_wm.jpg

P_20160909_071337_HDR_1_wm.jpg

P_20160909_071219_HDR_1_wm.jpg

P_20160909_060356_HDR_1_wm.jpg

Thanks for looking. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Great first modular build. I really like the interiors and all that is going on. Definitely an abstract artist. Nice floor on the jewelry store too.

Love this!!!

- the choice of colours for the interior are great

the only thing that I don't like ar the 2 pillars on the second floor ( i find them too bulky )

but overall Great work!!!

Greetings

A very cool building! Lush in details and lot of great ideas! I like especially the crammed artists studio. So many things that contribute giving it a real urban-life-feel, down to the bike suspended from the wall. Love it! :classic: :thumbup:

Great first modular build. I really like the interiors and all that is going on. Definitely an abstract artist. Nice floor on the jewelry store too.

Thank you for the nice thing you said. yup definitely and abstract artist :classic:

P_20160908_193857_HDR_1_wm_1.jpg

Love this!!!

- the choice of colours for the interior are great

the only thing that I don't like ar the 2 pillars on the second floor ( i find them too bulky )

but overall Great work!!!

Greetings

Thank you, great observation because that is how I also felt about the pillars. Here are some attempts that I made:

P_20160905_064700_HDR.jpg

Very different to most modulars, packed interior and interesting design overall. I like it.

Thank you, both levels are contrasting, one is spacious and elegant and the other is messy and crowded hehehe. :grin:

A very cool building! Lush in details and lot of great ideas! I like especially the crammed artists studio. So many things that contribute giving it a real urban-life-feel, down to the bike suspended from the wall. Love it! :classic::thumbup:

Thank you. :classic:

Nice work details are spot on!

Thank you :classic:

Update on the toilet:

P_20160902_192729_HDR_wm_1.jpg

I like the pilar on the right

- I really like the way you build

Greetings

We really do think alike. I favor the right side too, but it has a wooden feel rather than a concrete appearance.

- thank you again

We really do think alike. I favor the right side too, but it has a wooden feel rather than a concrete appearance.

- thank you again

I see your Point and your right, but I still like the style of that pilar ( it's a bit of a headbreaker )

- when i have a problem like this i put it between my other buildings and let it sit there a couple of days ( or as long as it takes to get an solution )

Goodluck

Greetings

I see your Point and your right, but I still like the style of that pilar ( it's a bit of a headbreaker )

- when i have a problem like this i put it between my other buildings and let it sit there a couple of days ( or as long as it takes to get an solution )

Goodluck

Greetings

Like that style too, I might replace with it hehehe

I love the upper warehouse area, so cute.

thank you, its an artist studio, since I am a painter I have personal experience will all the stuff. Including splatters and newspaper all over the floor, paint supplies, drawing table with chair, easel, canvass rack, modeling table and sleeping bag. Plus comic books and action figures too. :laugh:

Edited by tornado

Great stuff!

The first floor façade might look a bit "in your face" bulky, but I love the interior details and the ground floor façade.

Keep clicking those bricks together.

And, PS, I love the fact that you put so much time in creating nice pictures!

Edited by Withacee

Fantastic main wall and beautiful first floor shop!

The fourth picture looks very funny! :classic:

thank you and I finally found a good use for weightlifter cms hehehe :laugh:

Great stuff!

The first floor façade might look a bit "in your face" bulky, but I love the interior details and the ground floor façade.

Keep clicking those bricks together.

And, PS, I love the fact that you put so much time in creating nice pictures!

Thank you for the nice comment. :classic:

Edited by tornado

Excellent, especially for a first modular. I like the cluttered appearance of the artist studio. that is exactly what I imagine an artist's space to look like. The tile on the lower floor is also interesting. Some very nice details inside and out with your design. Hope to see more modular MOCs in the future!

Excellent, especially for a first modular. I like the cluttered appearance of the artist studio. that is exactly what I imagine an artist's space to look like. The tile on the lower floor is also interesting. Some very nice details inside and out with your design. Hope to see more modular MOCs in the future!

Here some of my past mocs, incomplete with no back walls. I have post most of my works in instagram pls search my username there as tornado_eater, thank you

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=137995&hl=

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=138953&hl=

Excellent, interiors are awesome, specially the floors......

Very good job

Thank you :classic:

Edited by tornado