Sign in to follow this  
Dadandlad

Hello from Dadandlad in the UK!

Hi there, my name is Terry and my son is Ben. We love Lego and like to see other people's creations. I would like to share our Lego Land Rover project with you which is on Lego Ideas. We need your support! Will post properly on the forum but here is the link if you would like to register

Hi guys. Welcome to the site. It's very cool to see a father/son build team.

As mentioned above, your first post violates our Guidelines which you can read by following the link in my signature. Specifically, these guidelines:

LEGO Ideas: If you have a great MOC, that is also a LEGO Ideas project, you may present it on EB as you would any MOC, with a single link to the Ideas entry. Make the title about the MOC, not the Ideas business; don't be too shouty, and it is likely to be tolerated. You need to be thinking: 'I want people on EB to see my MOC and comment on it. If they like it, perhaps they'll support it on LEGO Ideas', rather than: 'I want Ideas support! If I post it on EB, perhaps more people will vote!.

So you may post a topic about your creation with one link to your IDEAS page but the topic must be about the creation. I have removed your IDEAS link from your post as I would any member on the site. Thank you. Please contact us with any questions or for further information regarding our guidelines.

Whoops, sorry. I didn't realise, all I can do is apologise. Will post it correctly.

Thank you for the welcome :)

Edited by Dadandlad

Whoops, sorry. I didn't realise, all I can do is apologise. Will post it correctly.

Thank you for the welcome :)

No worries! Thank you for posting it on the forums. I appreciate that a lot. I hope you have a great time here.