AmperZand

Using Collectable Minifigure Parts for DC and Marvel Superheroes

Do you ever use parts from the Collectable Minifigures (CMFs) to mod your DC and Marvel superheroes?

I used the CMF Series 3 elf's head and Series 16 dog show winner's hair for Aquaman.

Spider-Man benefited from the Series 16 wildlife photographer's arms.

s16_aquaman_spider-man.jpg

Are there any dual-moulded blue legs with red boots that match Spidey's colours?

I stuck the Ballerina's skirt piece on the Harley from the recent bike race set. Just worked. Put a tiara on from a mini-doll too. Just seemed to fit.

I stuck the Ballerina's skirt piece on the Harley from the recent bike race set. Just worked. Put a tiara on from a mini-doll too. Just seemed to fit.

Smart! Do you have a picture?

Is there a thread that has all the different dual-molded pieces that have come out?  Was looking at my Tim Drake Robin and wondered if there were any green top/black bottom legs that have come out, printed or otherwise, which made me wonder if anyone had made a list or database of the dual-molded stuff.

2 hours ago, BlueberryWaffles said:

You could use the golden wings from the Flying Warrior for Hawkman or Hawkgirl. Better than those paper ones.

Looks great for a New52'ish Hawkman, but I've been using white (I think they were) Chima wings, same effect, cool old school look.  Grey wings would be great for a 90's Hawkman too.

It seems most need at least the proper torso. I dug up an old helicopter pilot with the shirt paint fully scratched off and want to turn him into Venom, but he's got yellow hands and lacks the white spider on chest.