mortesv

[MOC] UCS CR-90 Corellian Corvette – Blockade Runner (Tantive IV)

What a beautiful MOC.

Looking at the parts list on Rebrickable, I see 2,808 parts listed (the same number referenced in the eBay listing for the plans referenced above. However, I don’t see any of the half drums that make up the engine nacelles.

I believe the part used here should be 6259 in white (22 pieces), but I could be mistaken. Not seeing this obvious part on the list I am worried that there might be other parts missing from the list as well. Can anyone shed some light on this?

I have paid for the instructions through eBay, but as of yet have received nothing, so I can’t check the parts list provided by the seller. 

Does anyone have a parts list they would be willing to share?

Many thanks for any help.

I believe the part used was 85941. It’s a slightly longer version of the half cylinder part.

Edited by ScottishDave

5 hours ago, NightmanCometh said:

I believe the part used here should be 6259 in white (22 pieces), but I could be mistaken. Not seeing this obvious part on the list I am worried that there might be other parts missing from the list as well. Can anyone shed some light on this?

The cylinder used by mortesv is 6259!

I purchased my plans back in Christmas and then spent about 6 months gathering the pieces.  Absolutely love this ship.  Its an excellent and challenging build.

A couple of days ago I decided to combine the engines and the main body into one swooshable ship. I know there are others that have done this but I got it figured out on my own.  Having this done now makes me feel like the ship is complete. 

Thank you Mortesv for helping bring a childhood memory to life.  This piece now sits with the rest of my, to scale, rebel fleet.  The only thing I lack is the Nebulon-B.  I just don't know if I have the courage, or the money, to build it.

Darthlumpy:

You can slog through this thread on how some of us tied the engine block to the spine.