mortesv

[MOC] UCS CR-90 Corellian Corvette – Blockade Runner (Tantive IV)

Stunning. One of the best Lego ships I've seen.

I know you said you started out in LDD and then moved onto designing with bricks instead, but I would happily hand over $ for a completed LDD file!

Well done mate.

Edited by bataleon

Stunning. One of the best Lego ships I've seen.

I know you said you started out in LDD and then moved onto designing with bricks instead, but I would happily hand over $ for a completed LDD file!

Well done mate.

I will try, but the problem is that LDD won't let me do several of the things in the design. They are completely possible things, but LDD is acting up.

If I get it done it will be free of charge - selling instructions for the Medical Frigate helped my finance this ship and the GR-75 (there is a free LDD for that in that thread), so everything I design from this will be shared freely - if possible to share :)

I will try, but the problem is that LDD won't let me do several of the things in the design. They are completely possible things, but LDD is acting up.

If I get it done it will be free of charge - selling instructions for the Medical Frigate helped my finance this ship and the GR-75 (there is a free LDD for that in that thread), so everything I design from this will be shared freely - if possible to share :)

That's incredibly generous of you mate. Cheers :)

Edited by bataleon

What you manage to produce MOC after MOC is just stunning. Been going through your builds tonight, and it is so satesfying to see how everything fits together, same style etc.

On 28. september 2016 at 0:34 AM, Outworlder said:

very very nice.... those engines oh wow... drool

Thank you - engines are the best part of any ship! :)

On 24. oktober 2016 at 0:38 AM, hallonsylt said:

What you manage to produce MOC after MOC is just stunning. Been going through your builds tonight, and it is so satesfying to see how everything fits together, same style etc.

Thank you, that is the goal. To hit a style, scale and a level of detail, that makes each model look natural next to the other, no matter their size difference.

That is also why it can be hard to stop tweaking the "older" models each time a new is introduced :)

On 12.12.2016 at 1:03 AM, freejack said:

Was going to bricklink the 10019 but I think I'll wait for the LDD of this if you ever decide to publish it.

My thoughts exactly!

Thanks guys, but the LDD I have is a long way from the finished product :/

18 hours ago, ecmo47 said:

Sooooooo, I guess that means there WILL be a finished product sometime?! :sweet: 

18 hours ago, freejack said:

GP1DQUI6LalMI.gif

14 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Amazing MOC!!!

But what's even awesomer is that your son loves LEGO Star Wars! :laugh:

You guys crack me up :D

Yes, there is a chance - maybe if my son helps me it will be possible ;)

On 12/27/2016 at 1:15 AM, ecmo47 said:

Just saw Rogue One. You've got more ships to design/build for the fleet!

Like a Hammerhead Corvette... Imperial Transport... it is Dec 30 so...

This is definitely the best rendition of a Blockade Runner! The detailing is amazing, it really contributes to making the model look scale. You just need a Star Destroyer to go with it ;)!

Edited by Ellisss_2

23 hours ago, Ellisss_2 said:

This is definitely the best rendition of a Blockade Runner! The detailing is amazing, it really contributes to making the model look scale. You just need a Star Destroyer to go with it ;)!

Hopefully it doesn't need to be to-scale :laugh:

I've purchased several build plans from other builders I'd be happy to help finance this project. I could probably figure out the astetics but the frame would throw me, any this is a brilliant build I'm very moved by your creativity thank you for sharing such an iconic creation...

2 hours ago, Nimmo1971 said:

I've purchased several build plans from other builders I'd be happy to help finance this project. I could probably figure out the astetics but the frame would throw me, any this is a brilliant build I'm very moved by your creativity thank you for sharing such an iconic creation...

Finance the project?

4 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Umm? I thought the project didn't need financing. I'm confused.

Per the thread, the hold-up on plans for this model is a new baby and the fact that there are several illegal connections that cannot be duplicated in LDD. He may just decided to move on to other projects and just keep this one to himself. This talk of needing financing is rubbish.