Sign in to follow this  
craggy

[Challenge 5][Cat D] Citrus Speeder

Agent Lotus got the mission in the early hours of the morning. Simple infiltration job. With the Space Olympic Games Land Race event starting soon he had to make sure this went to plan. It was easy enough to find the speeder, and its pilot never expected an attack. He'd wake up with a heck of a headache by the end of the day, plenty of time to use his credentials and enter the race.

DSC_0023_zpsqtqt1brk.jpg

DSC_0025_zps0syslh32.jpg

DSC_0028_zpsmd9h6kep.jpg

DSC_0032_zpsgzvekir4.jpg

It does fit into 10x20 studs. but it's pretty tricky to photograph.

DSC_0022_zpsipcv9fqa.jpg

DSC_0021_zps3wdvc15f.jpg

Very interesting color choice. Don't think we see a lot of yellow and orange in AG.

Very interesting color choice. Don't think we see a lot of yellow and orange in AG.

thanks, that was the idea. I had a spare orange motorcycle fairing from a bag of random parts and just started building, was a lot of fun and fit well for my undercover nature.

Interesting vessel! I love craft that use the wing parts! As mentioned, the colour scheme is interesting and unique, as is the use of the motorcycle part. Don't take offense, but it reminds me of Big Bird, a bit. :laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Thanks, I get the Big Bird comparison. I'd actually given the rider a banana for an earlier version of the build, when I couldn't find any other orange parts I wasn't using.