Inthert

T-70 X-wing [MOC]

Hey blbills - I tried to access the latest lxf file but recieved the error: "The folder ‘/Public/T-70 complete.io’ doesn’t exist". Perhaps you maybe deleted the file or changed the file path? 

13 hours ago, helios_dx said:

Hey blbills - I tried to access the latest lxf file but recieved the error: "The folder ‘/Public/T-70 complete.io’ doesn’t exist". Perhaps you maybe deleted the file or changed the file path? 

Unfortunately it seems he hasn't visited in months, and the original creator hasn't visited in over a year, so at this point your best bet might be to reverse-engineer it from the images.

Hey guys!  I'm thrilled that there is still interest in this model!  I still have it displayed (much to my wife's dismay) in the kitchen...LOL.

Looks like my dropbox password expired.  I just renewed it.  Can someone check the link on their end?  It seems to be working for me now.

Enjoy.  Let me know if you need anything else!

Beautiful. I think it's perfect, with the way the scissor wings close being excellent because of the uniformity, and the engine intakes excellently designed. The droid lift and mechanical detail are also cleverly done. The open-air cockpit is the only nitpick I have, but it's a beautifully done model.

On 24/1/2021 at 23:49, blbills said:

¡Hola, chicos! ¡Estoy encantado de que todavía haya interés en este modelo! Todavía lo tengo exhibido (para gran consternación de mi esposa) en la cocina ... LOL.

Parece que mi contraseña de Dropbox caducó. Lo acabo de renovar. ¿Alguien puede comprobar el enlace en su extremo? Parece que ahora me está funcionando.

Disfrutar. ¡Déjeme saber si usted necesita cualquier otra cosa!

Hi blbills, I have tried to click on the dropbox link, but it gives me the following error: "The folder‘ / Public / T-70 complete.io ’doesn’t exist." It would be possible in some way to solve the problem. Maybe you could try sending it another way? Thank you very much for going to studio and changing the color of the magnificent Inthert model.

On 1/24/2021 at 11:49 PM, blbills said:

Hey guys!  I'm thrilled that there is still interest in this model!  I still have it displayed (much to my wife's dismay) in the kitchen...LOL.

Looks like my dropbox password expired.  I just renewed it.  Can someone check the link on their end?  It seems to be working for me now.

Enjoy.  Let me know if you need anything else!

Hi blbills, I have tried to click on the dropbox link, but it gives me the following error: "The folder‘ / Public / T-70 complete.io ’doesn’t exist." It would be possible in some way to solve the problem. Maybe you could try sending it another way? Thank you very much for going to studio and changing the color of the magnificent Inthert model.

On 6/12/2021 at 10:52 AM, Odisey208 said:

Hey guys, sorry just seeing this.  I logged into dropbox and everything looks OK on my end.  I even clicked on the previous link and it's working for me.  Can someone check on their end?

On 6/30/2021 at 1:16 AM, blbills said:

Hey guys, sorry just seeing this.  I logged into dropbox and everything looks OK on my end.  I even clicked on the previous link and it's working for me.  Can someone check on their end?

Hey @blbills it looks like you are sharing your own link to the file. The link text looks like "https://www.dropbox.com/preview/Public/T-70 complete.io?role=personal". That link will only work for you, as it assumes the browser is logged in with your account.

To share with everyone, you need to go to the .io file in File Explorer, right click it, and select the option which says "Share" (and on Windows at least has a little dropbox icon beside it). You then go to the bottom of the dialog which appears and click "copy link".

You should get a link which looks more like this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zjmn7jlf4ybhtv3/Executor.lxf?dl=0

(And yeah, that's a lego LXF file for a midi-scale model of the Executor SSD I did a while back, based on the work of Pelleaon - thread is here.)

I hope this helps!

-- David

On 7/5/2021 at 7:56 AM, ScottishDave said:

Hey @blbills it looks like you are sharing your own link to the file. The link text looks like "https://www.dropbox.com/preview/Public/T-70 complete.io?role=personal". That link will only work for you, as it assumes the browser is logged in with your account.

To share with everyone, you need to go to the .io file in File Explorer, right click it, and select the option which says "Share" (and on Windows at least has a little dropbox icon beside it). You then go to the bottom of the dialog which appears and click "copy link".

You should get a link which looks more like this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zjmn7jlf4ybhtv3/Executor.lxf?dl=0

(And yeah, that's a lego LXF file for a midi-scale model of the Executor SSD I did a while back, based on the work of Pelleaon - thread is here.)

I hope this helps!

-- David

@ScottishDaveHow about this (appreciate the help):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/khqgqvhk4k53z8y/T-70 complete.io?dl=0