Sign in to follow this  
SodorBricks

Nocturnus Minichallenge II: The Grave of the Troll Wizard

The Troll Wizard was a well known wizard, this was because he was the only troll Wizard...

They say the crack in between the body is where he is trying to escape! (but I say its something called corrosion)

There is a reason for that as most Trolls are just too Dumb and if they have the intellect they think its better not to.

The Troll Wizard was the MOST POWERFUL in all the lands, as being unrivalled by other trolls he was easily able to get all the necessary tools, as no other troll wanted them.

There is a tale based on how the Troll Wizard was Defeated:

There Once was a Troll Wizard.

The most powerful in all the lands.

He had eyes of the newt, tongues of the gizzard,

and all the golden strands.

Using his magic he created a blizzard

His power so immense it was made of sands

it could not be stopped by the lizards

So the caster used his hands

It would not stop not even for the wizard

It began to kill all the lands

The last we saw the blizzard,

there was stone where the wizard stands.

This is what the trolls want to believe happened...

but in actual fact the wizard was hard of hearing and well lets say getting death and death mixed up is quite deadly.

This is my first attempt at doing any sort of build hope its all good.

4yysH1K.jpg

27rQU74.jpg

S5fGbTa.jpg

Especially for a first, this looks Nice! My favoured detail is the use of the 2x2 tiles

Nice SNOTed tiles on the base there! Looks good.

A different background, like white paper or a sheet (or better yet Photoshop), would improve the presentation considerably, though, without too much extra work on your part.

But it is well done, especially for a first attempt. Keep up the good work!

Your first attempt turned out well. My only suggestion would be to get rid of the base plate as a background for the shot.

Especially for a first, this looks Nice! My favoured detail is the use of the 2x2 tiles

Thank you, It was defiantly fiddly to assemble

Great build! This is very good for a first build.

Thank you

Nice SNOTed tiles on the base there! Looks good.

A different background, like white paper or a sheet (or better yet Photoshop), would improve the presentation considerably, though, without too much extra work on your part.

But it is well done, especially for a first attempt. Keep up the good work!

Thank you, I will defiantly have to try using a white background of sorts for my next photo

Cool! As above, a simpler background and lower camera angle would help presentation. Keep it up.

Thank you

For a first MOC, this is really good. :thumbup: I look forward to seeing your future MOCs!

Thank you, Im currently working on some more to post on here :tongue: .

Your first attempt turned out well. My only suggestion would be to get rid of the base plate as a background for the shot.

Thank you, at the time i just used the base plate as the area behind it was in a bit of a mess :grin: .

Like with the others, your first attempt was pretty good. I like the SNOT on the base. However, I would suggest you put some more detail of the ground, like some stones or tiles.

Nice first build! As others have said, the SNOT 2x2 tiles are really nice, though I think tiling the top of the platform as well would be good :classic: