29312775222_194d9442b3_z.jpgS-Brick powered Streetcar

• VIDEO (part one - without drifts)

• It is driven by 5292 (buggy) motor in the back, directly connected to wheels from faster output (on 16L axle, in case you'r curious), steering is done by servo, controlled by S-Brick and it's fuel tank is original Li-Po BB.

28796920144_37078668f4_z.jpgS-Brick powered Streetcar

28799572683_fb320bd208.jpgS-Brick powered Streetcar

• Front axle has positive caster angle for better steering performance, and it's only gearing is positioned there. (the steering 7L rack and 12t pinion.)

• When you see it (in case you're fast enough), you can see custom stickers, working front lights, and custom 3D printed rims (my own design).

29312775592_03954f9cf5.jpgS-Brick powered Streetcar

28979018032_079c75bae4_m.jpgrim

On the rims are original, but cut, LEGO 48×24 ZR tires.

________________________________________________________________________________

• Here is version for purists, with original rims and non-modified tires (but not last configuration of stickers and rear bumper)

28410385470_f8860c6cb1.jpgTeaser

On smoother or slippier surface (wooden floor, for example), it is capable of slightly real-looking drifts. (wait for part two of the video, please :) )

• Here, I add the LDD file with backup model of it. Not 100% accurate, but IMO sufficient.

https://www.dropbox....BACKUP.lxf?dl=0

Hope you like it :)

That's one quick MOC! At first glance I thought the car was much bigger than it really is.

Congrats on fitting all the batteries and motors so well in that small frame. Now I want one of those buggy motors....

It looks cool! I especially like the wheels - because they are not only beautiful and stylish look, but also have a positive offset - and this is very important for small models

Thank you very much for kind words!

to make things clear, even if the car has rims that allow the car to have steering axis inside of the wheel, as visible in LDD file (bottom of first post) the axis is actually still outside (I had the car "finished" when I decieded to print my own rims) However, I promise that next car with this set of rims will have steering axis inside the wheel as much as possible :D

well designed!

Aspahlt is too grainy. You better go to shopping mall and make chaos there on flat surface.

What inspired you? Something with "86"number?

Finally here! I waited for it, since the first picture appeared on Your Flickr. :classic::thumbup:

Love it, thank You for the LDD file!

Edited by agrof

Thank you :) I am glad that (it at least seems) that you like it.

I have to find smooth surface before it gets too late...

What inspired you? Something with "86"number?

Or with "R" between two other letters. I am not sure,.. I've never been: http://horcikdesigns...-am-I-420733365 :D

(you've seen the rear lights?)

To be honest, I realized the similarity of front lights only when the car was finished :blush: .(so inspiration is not the right term :D)

Edited by HorcikDesigns

Wow this is awesome. I agree with the complaints about the roof but the rest is fantastic. Love the wheels too

Brilliant car, can't wait to see it on a smooth surface. The top edges of the windscreen probably needs a little more fine tuning but on the other hand thats what makes it your creation and unique. Well done.

Thank you very much!

I know that the windscreen and roof are not perfect, but I like them the way they are (at least, for this model).

@Victor Imaginator - Hey, that's right. I was focused to the lights too much, that I completly missed this. :D

What a cool car and nice drifts you're doing there! But do you know what impressed me most? That you still have those "Pater Noster"-style elevators in Czech Republic :laugh:

And yes, your car reminds me as well of the Nissan 350Z or 370Z. :thumbup:

Nice car and cool video!

...you still have those "Pater Noster"-style elevators...

Those things look dangerous. But strangely intriguing.... :-S

Thank you very much! I am glad you like it.

The Paternoster might be dangerous and for the first time slightly tricky to get into and out of it, but the coolest thing is to ride with it to the turning points :D

The story continues, but is still in development:

29902478851_40936878ec_z.jpg4WD drift WIP by Horcik Designs, on Flickr

This one has 4WD, and I tried to get as close to RC cars as possible without using RC parts (except the wheels). However, the performance is not still good enough, although very improved in comparison with first version.